It's just league bruh

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Why is everything a fight on here?? Since the end resault is a ugly ass Tshirt I have to admit its pretty hard to get pumped up 3 times a week against teams that say **** like "you guys dont belong here" or "is this even fun for you?".. so nope no 100%

Wow.......I honestly expected better from you.......We only play for ourselves right?? It's all about us???........Your teammates deserve your best. If you're not willing to give it, why not just stay your cool ass home???

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Wow.......I honestly expected better from you.......We only play for ourselves right?? It's all about us???........Your teammates deserve your best. If you're not willing to give it, why not just stay your cool ass home???

well where I hate to lose I am not going to dive for a ball or slide ever thats for sure.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Ya we were like 27-1 this year in league and lose one game by a run cuz we slacked. Next year we are moving to another league where the compition is better but I better then what we have now but I'm sure be real close to the same resault.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
Not giving your best effort..........Stay home......Let the team get someone who gives a **** then.

Think you have to think about swing is that my 90% is better then a lot of peoples 100%. I know sounds ****ty to say but it is what it is.

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
I don't pay for league and the complex is 5 minutes from when I live.

That's why I play, and no my team mates don't need me caring cuz me not caring is still gonna go 5-5 and not have an error in the field.

It's really just league, you don't need to care.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
i play in "upper" leagues both nights and the comp still blows

One of our leagues went so far as to have us only play one other team for half the season. Then the next year they added one more team to the mix then dropped them down for play offs. This is why I say softball players were so much better 10-15 yrs ago. Back then you played in tournament team leagues with C-B-A squads.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
someone who gives a **** on league = 95% of the time they suck

Think you have to think about swing is that my 90% is better then a lot of peoples 100%. I know sounds ****ty to say but it is what it is.

I get so ****ing tired of this ****..........I don't even want to talk about my abilities, but I'll say this.....I'm at least a good enough teammate that I'll give my best effort and attempt to lead a team by example.....Because I know that there are those that cannot and will not.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
I get so ****ing tired of this ****..........I don't even want to talk about my abilities, but I'll say this.....I'm at least a good enough teammate that I'll give my best effort and attempt to lead a team by example.....Because I know that there are those that cannot and will not.

I lead by doing smart things not **** that I can get hurt doing.

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
as said before, i care. whats the point in playing if you don't??? if you don't care, why pay fees, take time out of your more important schedule to come out, and play?? i pay money most of the time and i wanna win but more importantly, i wanna do good for me. if we are smashing a team, i won't go all out but i'll still play hard.
^^^ This ^^^

You don't care about league then stay the **** home.........Take your bp, sit on your couch and be too cool to give a ****. If you do bother with league than you should give care, because for some it's all they have and they deserve your best effort.
... and this ^^^

someone who gives a **** on league = 95% of the time they suck
Not this ^^^

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
^^^That's what I was thinking.

I'm sure it's really because they're so awesome though...at least on the interwebz.

Got to be some 50 people on here from my area that I'm sure least one of them would call me out for bull****ing.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I lead by doing smart things not **** that I can get hurt doing.

Hey, brah.........Can't lay out......Might get hurt......:rolleyes: Sorry man.......Can't slide......Might get hurt........:rolleyes: Sorry guys.......Would have gotten that extra base.........Might get hurt........:rolleyes:

I see you're teaching the good stuff. :rolleyes:

WarningTrackHR

Last Brawh Standing
Hey, brah.........Can't lay out......Might get hurt......:rolleyes: Sorry man.......Can't slide......Might get hurt........:rolleyes: Sorry guys.......Would have gotten that extra base.........Might get hurt........:rolleyes:

I see you're teaching the good stuff. :rolleyes:

I think so, no point in getting crazy for league when he's gotta go to work the next day.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!

You're quite the little helper.:rolleyes:

I am.. Just not in the way you are asking me to be.