Jacksonville BP (St. Johns Mills Fields)

rfluker

Addicted to Softballfans
Took BP with the Curt Hollis of Hollis Appraisals this past weekend. He had a lot of thing to tell and show me an also what I need to work on. He let me hit some of those Reebok senior bat and they was HOT. I just want the SBF know that Curt you are the MAN.

Thanks

Steve Butler

Addicted to Softballfans
Took BP with the Curt Hollis of Hollis Appraisals this past weekend. He had a lot of thing to tell and show me an also what I need to work on. He let me hit some of those Reebok senior bat and they was HOT. I just want the SBF know that Curt you are the MAN.

Thanks

Curt is GTG and he is on here and goes by MACDADDY Chollis

rkdgator

Addicted to Softballfans
Glad to hear Papa Bear has recovered enough from his shoulder surgery to be back out there hitting again. I speak from experience when I tell you there could not be a better guy on or off the softball field. The very first BP I took when I moved to Jax was with Curt, Chad, Joey, Dave and Jenn and I'm still grateful to them for letting me be a part of their gang :cool:

Curt is GTG and he is on here and goes by MACDADDY Chollis

steve your just not right :eek: :p :D

Glad to hear Papa Bear has recovered enough from his shoulder surgery to be back out there hitting again. I speak from experience when I tell you there could not be a better guy on or off the softball field. The very first BP I took when I moved to Jax was with Curt, Chad, Joey, Dave and Jenn and I'm still grateful to them for letting me be a part of their gang :cool:

yep he is getting along pretty good,seen him this last weekend in dalton,ga.he said he is getting better and starting to play a tiny bit.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play

Papa Bear is a top class act. Glad I am able to run into him everytime I am back in Jax along with the rest of Jax crew