For Sale/Trade Jordan 11 Retro LTS/LTT

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
New in box only worn in the house size 11.

cid__0828002352.jpg

New in box worn 2 times size 11.

cid__0828002354.jpg

Looking for bats in 26oz and under. Looking for $110 or B/O if i were to sell.

Last edited:

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
I asked the same question when I purchased them. I was told no. I brought them home cause I own a pair (black and red) before I got these 2 and they are exactly the same as the pair i bought from footlocker a few years back.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
can I ask what site you purchased them from? If these are real your price is way low for some retro 11's

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
can I ask what site you purchased them from? If these are real your price is way low for some retro 11's

Sorry i went to bed before you responded last night. I didn't get them from a website. I got them from a guy I work with. I asked him again he said he bought them when they were re-released and he paid $150 for them. He never wore them and need money fast so he sold them to me. I thought my price was pretty good since i didn't pay that much for them. Also like i said earlier in a post i have the black and red ones from about 7 years ago and they are all the same shoe. LMK if there is any other question you want me to answer.

seekerbr32

Unretired
these are def. not real....the top pair is a colorway that has never been produced by Jordan...they are NOT the space jam Jordans that they seem to look like..the real space jams have a diff. sole. And those blk/white are fakes too...u can tell by the but of the patent leather, its not the same as real J's. But if u didnt pay much for them then no big deal..but 110 for fakes isnt a good deal really...MAYBE GET 65/DEL. for em.

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
I am clearly not a jordan expert and i can only go by what i am told. But I do have a pair i bought about 6 or 7 years ago so i will put side by side pics up for the jordan experts to see. LMK what you think. As i said before they match up perfectly.

cid__0829002035.jpg

cid__0829002036.jpg

webmouth247

i need practice!
these are def. not real....the top pair is a colorway that has never been produced by Jordan...they are NOT the space jam Jordans that they seem to look like..the real space jams have a diff. sole. And those blk/white are fakes too...u can tell by the but of the patent leather, its not the same as real J's. But if u didnt pay much for them then no big deal..but 110 for fakes isnt a good deal really...MAYBE GET 65/DEL. for em.

dude is right... box is fake too.... sorry dude.

Stash21

FB Junkie!!!!!
dude is right... box is fake too.... sorry dude.

Ok its one thing to call the sneakers a fake but you sir have crossed the line by calling my box fake. Meet me at the playground at 3pm its on. :D

Im sticking to my story they are real. but I will drop the price. to $90 delivered.

webmouth247

i need practice!
Ok its one thing to call the sneakers a fake but you sir have crossed the line by calling my box fake. Meet me at the playground at 3pm its on. :D

Im sticking to my story they are real. but I will drop the price. to $90 delivered.

haha.. its on like donkey kong sucka!