* JUGS Instant Screen

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have a hookup with getting jugs instant screen. Would love to find for under $100

I have been looking to find under $100 as well. Right now the cheapest I have found is on ebay believe it or not for $117 shipped. If anyone finds it cheaper lmk (send me a PM)...thanks!

always4gushy

Addicted to Softballfans
UPS can ship easy. Lmk

UPS can not ship easy! I have one of these in the garage that I would be willing to sell but I took it in to UPS and due to the size of it since I don't have the box it was very expensive to ship because they have to do a custom box for it.

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPS can not ship easy! I have one of these in the garage that I would be willing to sell but I took it in to UPS and due to the size of it since I don't have the box it was very expensive to ship because they have to do a custom box for it.

They shipped mine easily enough, I was using the original box.
It was costly and the only other alternative would be USPS parcel post :(

RiddleSoftball2

Addicted to Softballfans
I shipped mine for about $25. I cut two good quality pieces of cardboard , put one on each side of the net , Shrink wrapped it. Then sent it UPS. No problems at all

DEJ13

Addicted to Softballfans

How do you think everyone else does it??? These things get shipped all the time.