Kunsan AB Korea Softball players

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
I know its cold as hell here.. Where are you guys?? I have only met two guys from here that ball. I know its a grip of you mofos out here.. lemme know what's up.. who is going to coach when are try-outs and what not.. lets get it.. im ready to play..

Griff

DMurray15

The Veteran
Bro... I hate to break it to you but while your writing this they all are in A-Town getting those kettles and sea water in!!!!!!!

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
Lenny Meyers is up at Osan, the lefty leadoff that played for Spang at '06 USAFE in Lakenheath. He's a lot better ball player now than he was in '06 when he was getting started.

So is Simp.....

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Hi Liam !!!!! Are you ever going to get stateside orders?

Sup Will, actually that is why I am headed to Korea for a year, that way I get to get a base I want instead of getting a northern teir base.

Lenny was a beast at Spang hitting in front of Randy, can't wait to watch him play again, he had a sweet lefty swing

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
Sup Will, actually that is why I am headed to Korea for a year, that way I get to get a base I want instead of getting a northern teir base.

Lenny was a beast at Spang hitting in front of Randy, can't wait to watch him play again, he had a sweet lefty swing

Ask him about when we had our Team Marqua get together last year and he hit Ty Farrar standing on first base and Lenny could barely stand up b/c he was so drunk. It was a scud.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Ask him about when we had our Team Marqua get together last year and he hit Ty Farrar standing on first base and Lenny could barely stand up b/c he was so drunk. It was a scud.

damn and he didn't hurt him? Had to leave a mark

rabbitman

The Veteran
The coach this year is Kurt Tom ( played all AF ball) with ass coach ray ford and another guy..they are on the global..looking to get tryout one weekend in march, if we can get fairly good temps. april is shot because of the CUI ,etc..need to get it going,come May we can hit it hard..looking to start hitting throwing mid feb..the batting cage was inop last i heard, maybe we can work on getting that fixed..

b#7

CAPN MORGAN
The coach this year is Kurt Tom ( played all AF ball) with ass coach ray ford and another guy..they are on the global..looking to get tryout one weekend in march, if we can get fairly good temps. april is shot because of the CUI ,etc..need to get it going,come May we can hit it hard..looking to start hitting throwing mid feb..the batting cage was inop last i heard, maybe we can work on getting that fixed..

Tell both of them clowns that Bryan Hicks said what's up. I was at Ramstein a short time with Kurt Tom and played against/with Ray Ford during my time over at Ramstein.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play

if you live in 535, and know Moose or degroat from MXS, get with their suitemate

I won't be there until sept good luck with the team hope to see you guys are PACWIDE

mattcarlson7

Addicted to Softballfans
I fixed the batting cage 3 or 4 times this past year, the korean that works at the gym doesn't have a clue when it comes to that stuff, all he has is a bag of wrenches so that makes him qualified. Last year the gym let us use the keys so we didnt have to buy tokens if we were having a team practice.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I fixed the batting cage 3 or 4 times this past year, the korean that works at the gym doesn't have a clue when it comes to that stuff, all he has is a bag of wrenches so that makes him qualified. Last year the gym let us use the keys so we didnt have to buy tokens if we were having a team practice.

Paul Hagerty(misspelled) runs the Fitness Center right? He was my supervisor when he was active when we were stationed at Nellis back in 2004

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
if you live in 535, and know Moose or degroat from MXS, get with their suitemate

yea i know Moose he's QA im working at MOC here.. i have seen degroat a couple times but dont know him.. they are suppose to be doing some meeting at the bowling alley tomorrow at 1600. I will be the brown/black dude.. haha.. come holla at me..