Kunsan AB Korea Softball players

Fireman JB

Damn sounds like a decent turn out. I should be good to get in the Easter weekend try outs!!! Try outs during the CUI?

Chubby_43

i hear somewhere between 40-50 people coming out.

Holy Smokes.. We would kill for that here...

Damn sounds like a decent turn out. I should be good to get in the Easter weekend try outs!!! Try outs during the CUI?

Decent turn out? It will take you 4 days just to right down everyone's name.. Hopefully you can find 10-15 ball players out of 50.. Pretty good odds.. I look forward to meeting you guys...

Fireman JB

Decent turn out? It will take you 4 days just to right down everyone's name.. Hopefully you can find 10-15 ball players out of 50.. Pretty good odds.. I look forward to meeting you guys...

I just hope I'll be able to work it with my work schedule, if I make the team... Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys too. Hell I probably saw you around Chubby when you were up here in AK and just didn't relize who you were.

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
I just hope I'll be able to work it with my work schedule, if I make the team... Looking forward to meeting a lot of the guys too. Hell I probably saw you around Chubby when you were up here in AK and just didn't relize who you were.

He is funny looking bald guy, that pretty much sums it up:eek:

12th Man

OG COMbatant

Roger that... I'll watch fo him:D

Last known picture of him.

Mr-Magoo-Cartoon-Photos.jpg

clemsonhitters

Bring back my bike *****
Damn, sounds like I'm getting there just time:rolleyes:

Yup WELCOME.. haha

Yea but it could be hearsay.. but who knows im ready though

You're telling me.. I just hope i make the team too..

Good luck in Japan foo!

seriously Chad is a great guy play on the same field with and also to hang with off the field

Yea he seems like a cool cat. I will watch out for a balding bald MSgt running around base trying to write random people up.. haha..

krisauger5

Starting Player
Does anybody from Kunsan know a Josh Snyder?!?! He is PCSing here to Incirlik this summer and he contacted me...just trying to get a scouting report of some kind...appreciate it!

Chubby_43

Oh you did for sure... I played Firehouse for a month last year and Balls Deep the year before..

That's it I am stealing you pot of gold....

You can't I am in stealth mode...

Bum FU!!!!

seriously Chad is a great guy play on the same field with and also to hang with off the field

Ok.. Now I won't..

Yup WELCOME.. haha

Yea but it could be hearsay.. but who knows im ready though

You're telling me.. I just hope i make the team too..

Good luck in Japan foo!

Yea he seems like a cool cat. I will watch out for a balding bald MSgt running around base trying to write random people up.. haha..

You know it.. I'll be hunting for you!!!!LOL.. See you Friday Night...

Chubby_43

he's doing good.. he told me you were coming.. i told him i knew you from SBF.. who is Osan playing?

Yeah.. We are supposed to hook up tonight... Hump and Youngsan... So I don't know.. They play at 1300 and 1530... So I am not sure if I wanna ride up there for one game and then ride all the way back to Kunsan.. So I am not sure.. Besides if I part take too much tonight.. It might be a no go...

Chubby_43

Well from what I seen so so.. They should have a pretty decent squad.. It's really hard to tell playing on the little kids field here.. They do have some talent.. Liam you better bring your "A Game" The two guys they have pitching are pretty good..

DaIrishman

Shut Up And Play
Well from what I seen so so.. They should have a pretty decent squad.. It's really hard to tell playing on the little kids field here.. They do have some talent.. Liam you better bring your "A Game" The two guys they have pitching are pretty good..

that is good to know but they won't be there for next year