Need Help Kwik question

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
is it wrong of me to ask a new member with 1-5 GTG deals to still ship first ??

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
I agree. I'm trying to set up a deal here with a new member with 1 GTG deal and he's not a fan of shipping first. Lol.

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
If the seller looks into your feedback and sees that it's impeccable, (I assume is), then he should not have a problem shipping first. I'd be cautious dealing with him.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed with all here especially if seller is asking for f,f payment, if they're willing to accept payments as goods then there is a level of protection..

I personally would prefer they ship first regardless of type of payment obviously cause it is somewhat of a pain having to jump through the hoops so to speak in recouping your funds..

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
I would think after member saw my feedback he would have no problem shipping first. Not the case. We agree on a price which was less then asking. Now agreed to ship first if I paid his asking price !

fuzzy2651

Extra Hitter
I'd prob tell him to go pound sand. I'm still considered "new" here and I'm still building a rep, but if someone with over 200 gtg's asked me to ship first I would.

onyur6

Addicted to Softballfans
I usually ask newer members with less then 15 GTG deals to ship first. Oh well. This deal wasn't ment to be lol.

kodo36

I know that I'm new on here but why is that fair? So are you saying that you're a better person just because you've done deals and I haven't? I had a buddy who just got screwed over by a member who had 20+ gtg deals...

AydenB00

The Rookie
use paypal and pay the fees or use a credit card and your transactions are covered. when you buy on ebay do you ask them to ship first. NO. bottom line is if don't feel comfortable with the transaction then don't do it

AydenB00

The Rookie
if you are a new seller on ebay, paypal will hold the fees until the package is delivered or feedback is left buy the buyer. you are wrong

https://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/sr?&query=798

sorry they wont , just went through this crap. seller had a (2). bought 313.13 dollar item. paid. within an hour of paying the seller canceled saying item sold for way to low, but he had my money. I had to go through paypal to get it back. he even stated to me the money was already in his paypal account the next day. kind of a hassle but at least he wasn't a **** about it a keep my money. if he had tried to, paypal said in 10 days I get my money regardless. sorry rusty you're not always right until you live they experience.

RustyShakleford

I literally have the link to eBay saying they do

here's a screenshot for you. cause it is possible to only have 2 deals but be on eBay for more than 90 days

tmp_15414-20170308_2003231019711867.png

Last edited:

AydenB00

The Rookie
I literally have the link to eBay saying they do

here's a screenshot for you. cause it is possible to only have 2 deals but be on eBay for more than 90 days

View attachment 34017

I don't give 2 ****s what ebay says, because they actually have their heads up their ass. because when I did contact them on the matter they directed me to paypal and said it was out of their hands. now if you want to make any kind of wager I can screenshot my whole convo with ebay, and the seller about my transaction just to prove you wrong. you can screenshot all the rules around here but does everyone follow them. nope not even you rusty

Country469

You should post it anyway, I don't think a wager with you holds any value. You are wrong so often its not worth trusting you.

RustyShakleford

sorry they wont , just went through this crap. seller had a (2). bought 313.13 dollar item. paid. within an hour of paying the seller canceled saying item sold for way to low, but he had my money. I had to go through paypal to get it back. he even stated to me the money was already in his paypal account the next day. kind of a hassle but at least he wasn't a **** about it a keep my money. if he had tried to, paypal said in 10 days I get my money regardless. sorry rusty you're not always right until you live they experience.

i'll take that bet. that ebay will never hold funds for a new seller or someone with issues on their account

RustyShakleford

you are saying that ebay and/or paypal will never holds funds ever for anyone until the item is delivered? just to be clear