Latest classy SNL move

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
So a guy files a dispute with his CC company based on SNL's subpar work...his CC company agrees...charges back to the customer. SNL sends an invoice stating the bill is past due...

So what's the plan??? Turn him into a collection agency??? That would be a bad move...take some advice SNL...let it go. If you would have delivered what he paid for...there wouldn't have been a dispute.

jlope

Brewzwer...it gets WAAAAAY better. I never thought I would ever post these words...everyone avoid SNL.

James23

Hittin' Backside
Treb, if you have so many problems with us why does your manager continue to re-order things for your team? Even as close as 2 weeks ago?

Stretch19

Grow up
Treb, if you have so many problems with us why does your manager continue to re-order things for your team? Even as close as 2 weeks ago?

my guess is that he wants everything to match what they already have and/or Treb isnt responsible for the decision making on the uniforms

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans

Why didn't you respond to a credit card dispute but now you are going to make threats about suing the guy?

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster

Why didn't you respond to a credit card dispute but now you are going to make threats about suing the guy?

Treb

Retired

i only had the one issue, not many. the reason for the re-order, for hats i'm assuming, is that people like the hats and want one. snl is the only company that makes that hat.

we ordered uniforms back in Aug, we went someplace different. we would have had no problem giving snl the $1000 order we placed in Aug but didn't cause of the $80 we got screwed on from shipping back in May. sorry the $80 meant so much.

James23

Hittin' Backside

The million dollar question - ask the guy who is supposedly telling 100% of the story.... big bad Mr. JLope up there.

James23

Hittin' Backside
Sounds like someone is bitter.

This sure sounds like karma at its best.

If our owner wants to come on here and tell you what really happened in this instance (not what JLope and Cooger try telling you happened) - then I'll let him. Its not my fight. All I'm telling you is to just believe everything out of these 2 guys mouths as 100% fact isn't something I'd do.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
People don't accidentally win CC disputes. Especially for so much money

jlope

JJ...facts:

he told you there were issues, Todd offered a partial refund. A counter offer was made. Todd said the owner would have to approve it. Snl never responded. He called, no response. He filed a dispute based on snl's desire to address the issues. The cc company agreed with the evidence and now you guys are threatening him, sending him documents, etc..

This was created by snl. Sad part is, you are doing more damage to the company. Study the laws, ask for legal advice. You'll realize this will cost more than the $2800ish is worth.

As far as bringing me up...congrats...snl got me for $215. Enjoy it.

cooger5

Mulletman
If our owner wants to come on here and tell you what really happened in this instance (not what JLope and Cooger try telling you happened) - then I'll let him. Its not my fight. All I'm telling you is to just believe everything out of these 2 guys mouths as 100% fact isn't something I'd do.

id love to hear what your owner has to say...ive told all facts, 100% facts. pics to prove it,

FlashTheLeather

Addicted to Softballfans
id love to hear what your owner has to say...ive told all facts, 100% facts. pics to prove it,

This doesn't even involve me and I would love to hear what the owner has to say. I am biased to only what I have read on here (and I haven't read all the posts in the long thread) but it seems pretty one sided to me.

1fastz28

Addicted to Softballfans
Things like this made my decision to go with another company for my jerseys very easy. You can go on any of the topics for any of the companies and see that every company has negatives with them or their product at one time or another. Things happen during the process and sometimes there are mistakes. Some of them take care of you afterwards while others sit back and act like it is not there responsibility and then when they are called out on it get very very disrespectful to their customer. I have seen some things in these forums from James 23 that make me have no interest in working with this company. If you can't admit to a screw up or need to bash a customer because they didn't get what they expected maybe you shouldn't be in the profession you are in. It is in every trade that you make the customer happy. I have been in commercial construction for 6 years now and have realized that if the customer is not happy with your craftsmanship you fix it or they will go elsewhere. And when you are working on multi million dollar projects this is a huge. Either way you don't disrespect a customer because not only will you loose them but anyone else they can influence to not go with you.

jlope

1fast...the whole bringing the issues to the public were to hopefully get a resolution. Unfornately, the gang at SNL made it personal. They were even afforded an opportunity to make a donation to a very worthy charity en lieu of payment over my issuses...they wouldn't even do that. Their stance and the way they handled mine and cooger's issues speaks loudly of their operation. But in honesty, they don't care...their mindset prolly is "there is always someone else"...