Leagues/Parks that serve Beer.

squeekykleen

Addicted to Softballfans
Out of the two different fields we play at here, one serves (16oz cans for $2 :D) one doesn't, but you can byob to the one that doesn't sell booze.

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
Known I know of in VA. Most places ok as long as it's in a cup and you pick up any trash

tornadochaser

Addicted to Softballfans
One of the leagues in south west MN I play in we can bring beer out onto the field if we wanted too. I've been known to carry one out to right field from time to time. :D

batjunkie

Somebody say pancakes?
All around cincy the Parks sell beer some sell liquor, one park sells 1/2 gallon milk jugs of beer for $8.00.

johnny2722

Addicted to Softballfans
Just curious as to how popular this is? One of our league parks serves beers....awesome! Anyone elses league do this?

You gotta be talking about the Kingman fields, I wish they would serve it at the parks in BHC. Some guys got busted drinking in the parking lot a few weeks back, I think they got a nice ticket for drinking in a city park.

joeytown008

Manager
Most the parks I play at serve beer, it's like 3 or 4 a cup, or a rack of 6 for 15, tourneys generally serve bar, and of course the bars that have fields sell you whatever you like! There are a few parks where it's bring your own!

A.D.D.4HER

Part Time Player
You gotta be talking about the Kingman fields, I wish they would serve it at the parks in BHC. Some guys got busted drinking in the parking lot a few weeks back, I think they got a nice ticket for drinking in a city park.

Yep. Back in the day, when we had cool tourneys here, Bud Light would sponsor, and you could drink at our fields. Kingmans got a nice set up. Love the tourneys there too.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Just curious as to how popular this is? One of our league parks serves beers....awesome! Anyone elses league do this?

I have to honestly say, that I've never paid attention to if they do or not............Quad did in Post Falls. I know that, but I haven't noticed if any do now or not.

GrizcoN

The Rookie
We have a sports plex that serves beer and food. Indoor cages, 5 or 6 fields along with a indoor field.

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans
In my town league everyone is ripping beers after the games. Just can't drink in the dug out. Parking lot is inches from the field and it's GTG in the lot. Drank MANY beers last spring/summer. Look forward to lots of pbr and miller lite this summer.

We play in a tourney sponsored by Miller where the first 6 teams OUT of the tourney get beer. Its called the Miller Lite'em Up. First team out gets 6 cases of beer 5th gets 5 4 gets 4 and so on. Every team that signs up gets 2 cases of beer when the captain/coach registers.

jdel34

The Veteran
never seen it around here... it would be great though... many nights we've had to send someone out to buy more, i'd just buy it at the field

Daddy_G83

Addicted to Softballfans
BYOB, just can't drink in the dugout... We used to have a tournament up here every year that gave a trophy to the team that drank the most beer during each day... They sold it in half gallon milk jugs to keep track... Quit having them when someone stole a bunch of money from the concession stand...