For Sale Leather & Lace

OSU02

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats exclusive to OSU (really hoping urban can turn that around). The vols aint going undefeated in any conference.

Jkmbones

Mizuno. Next Question?
9E878061-8065-4DD9-84E0-C7E35F206BE1-127-000002D60CC766A1_zps8c365c9e.jpg

hawkins3

Land of the Midnight Sun
Mike both the 1781 look great. Nice to know the custom I have matches up the the leather of your orange tan 1781. Now some decisions to make...

Last edited by a moderator:

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice review. Thanks for throwing it up there.

What's the deal with the hand openings? Do they measure different or just laced different.

Hustlers0211

Addicted to Softballfans
Already have the RPS in my possession and Dirty is shipping the Pro Preferred tomorrow yes I'm very pumped to get my glove back. Had Elbow surgery less that two months ago and I timed things just right to get my gloves relaced and cleaned. Thanks for the great work you do Dirty and a shout out to Fredderf for promoting Glovesmith replacement webs they are the ish.

Hustlers0211

Addicted to Softballfans
BTW kinda embarrassed when that rock fell out of my glove. Even though the video does not support my claim I do take care of my gear, I promise.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
BTW kinda embarrassed when that rock fell out of my glove. Even though the video does not support my claim I do take care of my gear, I promise.

Its OK bro, it was a real classic. And Mike was so calm about it, I woulda had to be a smart ass, LOL.
Mike, I dont see and Vinci relace videos, I know you have done a few????