Let Me Introduce Myself

SuicidalDesigns

First of all, I am new to this forum, and I would like to take the time to introduce myself, my name is Tanya Palmer, and I am now working with Suicidal Design Studios.

Here at Suicidal Design Studios we offer Semi-Sub jerseys for $25 with a TWO week turn around time*! Team Logo 13" X 18" max. in front, with Name and Numbers on the back, small set up and artwork fee ($50) for a custom logo, or if you decide to go with a dual logo, there will be no artwork fee! We are offering Vapor Apparel Phenom and/or Colorado Timberline (Madrid and Toluca). If you need solid WHITE, they are also Vapor Apparel and they are only $20 per jersey, same fees apply! We also offer 100% Polyester Vapor Apparel T-Shirts that can be Sub Dyed, and those are only $15!

We also offer Full Subs for $45 individual order, or $40 team order. Turnaround time on the Full Subs are 2-3 weeks from time of FINAL approval of artwork, names, numbers, sizes, and monies received. The artwork fee for Full Subs is $75 for the jersey design.

We also offer Custom Pants for $55 a pair, Flexfit Trucker Hats for $15 each (Min. 12), Flatbill Flexfit Hats for $15 each (Min. 12), Sublimated Towels, Clipboards and other items.

If interested, please email me at [email protected].

Thank you and have a Great Day,
Tanya Palmer
Suicidal Design Studios

* 2 week turnaround time is from the FINAL approval of all artwork, names, numbers and ALL monies received.

GNOLAUM

*insert dope custom title here
welcome and by the looks of these deals you shouldnt be posting such things in the middle of the night, you should be sleeping cuz the business will be coming soon.

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
LOL, this way, I can have her take the orders, and I fulfill them, making our turnaround time even shorter than the two weeks we have quoted!

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Here are some examples of the hats we offer and the pants as well.

flatbill7058060.jpg

truckerhat7051658.jpg

truckerhat27063927.jpg

pantsstyle17059803.jpg

pantsstyle27060935.jpg

pantsstyle37062251.jpg

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Just curious, if I own and provide the vector image for our logo do you still charge me a set up fee?

Freak22

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an order for some cheaper shirts I am going to be using for fishing. I will throw up a review on the process. Been waiting on the initial logo design for a day or 2 now, but I don't believe they specialize in that area, so I am giving some time.

InACanoe

Part Time Player
LOL, this way, I can have her take the orders, and I fulfill them, making our turnaround time even shorter than the two weeks we have quoted!

You really know how to ruin a guys day bro.... I started reading the OP and first thought was.... PM me the noodz. Now, not only is she MRRIED but her husband is on the board.:mad::mad:

Good Luck with your gear you two!!!:D:D

Unleashed_19

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have an order for some cheaper shirts I am going to be using for fishing. I will throw up a review on the process. Been waiting on the initial logo design for a day or 2 now, but I don't believe they specialize in that area, so I am giving some time.

I am finishing up the logo now, coming out really good!!! I already have the shirts, so I will have them out Monday!

SuicidalDesigns

Saturday morning bump. If anyone is interested in our deals, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you and have a great day!
Tanya Palmer
Suicidal Design Studios

SuicidalDesigns

Just curious, if I own and provide the vector image for our logo do you still charge me a set up fee?

If you have the vector, there wont be any charges for the Logo, Do you also have all the names setup and ready to go as well? If not, there will be a small artwork fee, $25. If you have any questions, and/or comments, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you and have a Great day!
Tanya Palmer
Suicidal Design Studios

hitsbombs

The absolute stud
Just got a all white sublimated for $15, and I'm telling you, you can't go wrong. Why even bother with screen printing when they can do you for $15??? I'll post pics later...