let's make things interesting

aaronc_09

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's talk about what supplements you guys are taking..by supplements I don't mean creatine....I mean what "supplements" are you taking. I know you meat heads are doing it just like 98% of you swing shaved bats. So let's discuss it.

Hotrodjrd

I stack Mass FX, X-Factor Advanced, and Green Bulge. It's not steroids but also not stuff you can buy at GNC. If you cant get strong off these, then something is wrong!

Let's talk about what supplements you guys are taking..by supplements I don't mean creatine....I mean what "supplements" are you taking. I know you meat heads are doing it just like 98% of you swing shaved bats. So let's discuss it.

This sounds like a covert way of saying "I want to take steroids, but I don't know where to get them. Can someone sell them to me?"

aaronc_09

Addicted to Softballfans
This sounds like a covert way of saying "I want to take steroids, but I don't know where to get them. Can someone sell them to me?"

No, if I wanted to know that I would ask that? If I wanted to use roids I def would not be looking to buy them through this site. I just know there are TONS of people every weekend I see that are obviously juicing.

At least one person admitted to taking some kind of supp (prohormone, juice, etc.)

Chilli_Dipper

Las3rSh0w
I stack Mass FX, X-Factor Advanced, and Green Bulge. It's not steroids but also not stuff you can buy at GNC. If you cant get strong off these, then something is wrong!

Not stuff you can buy? Ha its protein and creatine and some x factor that is a waste of money. Eat food and push uourself every day...eventually you'll get there

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
People accused me of juicing all the time. Never juiced or swung a juiced bat. I took the accusations as a compliment because it acknowledged that I had superior genes and talent over those average Joes.

Hotrodjrd

Not stuff you can buy? Ha its protein and creatine and some x factor that is a waste of money. Eat food and push uourself every day...eventually you'll get there

If you read my post it says "stuff you cant buy at GNC". None of these exact supplements are sold in most stores. And it's also a hell of a lot more than "protein and creatine". Do some research, talk to people in the know, or try it yourself. But good luck with your "eating and pushing yourself" routine.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
ive taken anything from every pro hormone stack by all major companies to formestane, 6bromo, etc.. when you want move to big leagues do your research. Dont trust guys at your gym unless they are pros or can out teach you in your research. Luckily I have several pros around me or those who are knowledgeable. Always respect spidermans credo and know to think smart.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
We all just tren hard and eat clen.

My favorite stack is 1mg/day of methyltrienolone and 800mg/day of DNP. You should try it, OP.

aaronc_09

Addicted to Softballfans
if eating clean means drinking a 30 pack a day, then sure, I guess y'all eat clean. Tren hard, I don't doubt; eat clean, I do doubt.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Eating "clean" is for people who don't like reaching goals. Pop 120mcg of clen and your on your way to summer beach body.

Better lifting through chemistry.

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
Eating "clean" is for people who don't like reaching goals. Pop 120mcg of clen and your on your way to summer beach body.

Better lifting through chemistry.

DNP is way better for fat burning than clen.. crazy tough on you though!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, if I wanted to know that I would ask that? If I wanted to use roids I def would not be looking to buy them through this site. I just know there are TONS of people every weekend I see that are obviously juicing.

At least one person admitted to taking some kind of supp (prohormone, juice, etc.)

I doubt it. In Arkansas they probably just can't afford a tractor and have to pull the plough themselves. :D

I see a handful of guys on some weekends that are obviously juicing, but I see more and more skinny guys that juice just to look kind of normal talking about how much they juice. I take all that stuff with a grain of salt though. Back in the day, you'd lie about juicing so people would assume you're more talented naturally. It was a negative thing to be associated with. Now, guys brag about it almost as much when they don't do it to be a bad boy I guess. Our values are so jacked up in general it's stupid. They brag about having a shaved bat after they hit a fence-scraper. I just don't understand the thought process anymore.

aaronc_09

Addicted to Softballfans
I doubt it. In Arkansas they probably just can't afford a tractor and have to pull the plough themselves. :D

I see a handful of guys on some weekends that are obviously juicing, but I see more and more skinny guys that juice just to look kind of normal talking about how much they juice. I take all that stuff with a grain of salt though. Back in the day, you'd lie about juicing so people would assume you're more talented naturally. It was a negative thing to be associated with. Now, guys brag about it almost as much when they don't do it to be a bad boy I guess. Our values are so jacked up in general it's stupid. They brag about having a shaved bat after they hit a fence-scraper. I just don't understand the thought process anymore.

*plow* is how it is spelled I believe. But good coment after that.....around here, people still lie about juicing and swinging a shaved bat, even when it is obvious.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
*plow* is how it is spelled I believe. But good coment after that.....around here, people still lie about juicing and swinging a shaved bat, even when it is obvious.

Both are accepted spellings.

But I'm talking about the people that lie and say they are cheating but aren't. There aren't as many as there are the other liars, but there are some. Or they'll go on and on about this bat being shaved because they know it isn't, but they have teammates with them. They create a huge web of lies so that if you pick or guess wrong, they claim innocence across the board.

Or they think juicing/shaving is cool, but don't have the balls to do it. I really don't understand why you'd do it, let alone why you'd lie about doing it when you don't.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans

Got a friend like that, swears up and down he doesn't take anything. He will struggle to bench 275 for 4 reps, then 2-3 weeks later, he will be doing 365 for 6, gains about 10 lbs, will be all puffy/water weight, and looks like he stapled a Domino's pizza on his back and upper arms. That'll last about 3 months, then he starts "dieting"

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
Or they think juicing/shaving is cool, but don't have the balls to do it. I really don't understand why you'd do it, let alone why you'd lie about doing it when you don't.

I've thought about doing a test cycle before but mainly because my test(after lab testing) was on the low average but also to help in my weight loss goal I set for myself and about in the same boat as being scared as hell to try it. After the doc said it was a most likely a life time thing I figured my short term goals isn't worth the long term affects.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I'm hoping SARMs come along before I reach the age of needing TRT. TRT is not without it's side effects.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
Ostarine is actually a pretty legit SARM. Night vision going to **** is a *****, but that disappears when you cycle off. Improvement in connective tissue is amazing.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I use to take one or two cycles a year....swing a shaved bat when I was playing up, didnt swing one when I was local

Test/deca during summer.....test/deca/win over winter

Haven't done any in two years.....probably about time

LaserArm

Addicted to Softballfans
I use to take one or two cycles a year....swing a shaved bat when I was playing up, didnt swing one when I was local

Test/deca during summer.....test/deca/win over winter

Haven't done any in two years.....probably about time

With your name, I'd have guessed you used something else.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Ostarine is actually a pretty legit SARM. Night vision going to **** is a *****, but that disappears when you cycle off. Improvement in connective tissue is amazing.

You're talking about S4 with the night vision. Ostarine doesn't show any changes with vision.