Lets play a game..

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does this count as one thing?

large-57345.jpg

DSNuts48

Badass
Double Jump Stretch Bands:confused: They must be the bees knees.

Two because I'd be able to attach one to either side of the bar for resistance work.

Guys, 1 plate is 1 item. Think overall goals. It seems most of you are stuck in meathead mode.

The machine is considered 1 item, but remember the space limitations.

Okay I'll change it:

1) foam roller
2) jump stretch band
3) Power Rack
4) 100lb heavy bag
5) prowler
6) 45lb plate
7) Olympic bar
8) battle rope
9) jump stretch band
10) 45lb plate

Ben_Johnson41

The Gr8est Show on Dirt™
1) Olympic bench
2) Olympic bar
3) 100lb plate (yes they exist for the unaware...)
4) 100lb plate
5) 45lb plate
6) 45lb plate
7) Bowflex Selectec 1090 dumbbells
8) Ab wheel
9) Total gym
10) Exercise ball

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Two because I'd be able to attach one to either side of the bar for resistance work.

Okay I'll change it:

1) foam roller
2) jump stretch band
3) Power Rack
4) 100lb heavy bag
5) prowler
6) 45lb plate
7) Olympic bar
8) battle rope
9) jump stretch band
10) 45lb plate

I can tell you because I own a Prowler. You don't have enough weight to make it challenging. Even the smallest guy training with us(160lbs.) was pushing 300+ on the sled for multiple runs.

DSNuts48

Badass
I can tell you because I own a Prowler. You don't have enough weight to make it challenging. Even the smallest guy training with us(160lbs.) was pushing 300+ on the sled for multiple runs.

Uphill? I've got a big hill. I think two 45 lb plates and a 100lb heavy bag over a prowler going uphill would be good enough. If not, I always have my car.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Uphill? I've got a big hill. I think two 45 lb plates and a 100lb heavy bag over a prowler going uphill would be good enough. If not, I always have my car.

Depending on the hill that might be enough. They really do slide easily until you load them up. 400lbs. feels like you are pushing a wall over. With 200lbs. we could run with it. It's really progressive.

DSNuts48

Badass
Depending on the hill that might be enough. They really do slide easily until you load them up. 400lbs. feels like you are pushing a wall over. With 200lbs. we could run with it. It's really progressive.

I plan on eventually building one. I have the resources, I just need to do it.

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
1) Olympic bench
2) Olympic bar
3) 100lb plate (yes they exist for the unaware...)
4) 100lb plate
5) 45lb plate
6) 45lb plate
7) Bowflex Selectec 1090 dumbbells
8) Ab wheel
9) Total gym
10) Exercise ball

we used to think we were badasses in high school when we would put 100 lb plates on the bar lol

TW25

Addicted to Softballfans
1. Tv with built in DVD player
2. Pull up bar
3. Adjustable dumbbells
4. P90x yoga
5. P90x Plyo
6. Chest, tri, shoulder
7. Back and biceps
8. Chest and back
9. Core synergistics
10. Bow flex revolution

Can do strength and definition exercises, along with abs and cardio.

wcoastsoftball

I would play, but I can't sit down and think right now without my head spinning around of all the possibilites and people I could be training and different things I like to do myself. In our private gym we have lots of tools, just need more damn space. So those are my items, give me space and bodyweight.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I would play, but I can't sit down and think right now without my head spinning around of all the possibilites and people I could be training and different things I like to do myself. In our private gym we have lots of tools, just need more damn space. So those are my items, give me space and bodyweight.

5' by 5' room 500lb. trainee. Go!

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
I don't think it's fair giving the OP so many ideas..... as far as we know he is using our knowledge to start some tony horton type **** and come out with his own "you can look like this with only this equipment" type dvd and become a millionaire. :D

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
this right here... but, my rack will have the pull up bar, and dip bar... so I can add 2 more 45 plates :D

I didnt know power racks came with installed dip bars :confused:

I know in high school our power racks had a dip attachment that we screwed into the rack when we needed it.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd say it counts as one thing. But that, a power rack, oly bar, bench, and cardio machine would be pushing the space limitation set fourth by WTP. I didn't say it is not possible.

I don't need any of that other stuff. Sadly, I think this thing sounds like fun.

http://www.jackrack.com/

:D

I want that chinup station and some plyo boxes. I'm not sure what else I'd want.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
1 power rack
2 Adjustable bench
3 Olympic bar
4 stability ball
5 those 50lb adjustable dumbells
6 dip station
7 set of med balls
8 treadmill
9 heavy bag
10 cable crossover machine

I like this, but i'd lose the heavy bag and treadmill and get myself

1 Ab Wheel
2 40lb Weighted Vest

lOOkatme

Addicted to Softballfans
1) Power rack (ability to do pull ups on the power rack, I would choose the bar to be close to the edge of the rack for ab work). (rack includes hooks for bands)
2) Jump stretch band set
3) In ground device to hook bands to for deadlifts
4) 18" box
5) Dumb bell set
6)Reverse hyper machine
7) Glute ham raise machine
8) dual cable pulley machine
http://tweetfeed.com/Richelle/sale-light-commercial-freemotion-ext-dual-cable-crossover-machine
9) Adjustable flat bench
10) Barbell set with weights

DSNuts48

Badass
Remember that this has to fit in a garage or home. So unless you're ballin, have a warehouse, or just an outside covered patio a lot of guys will run out of room.

Wizzinator

Addicted to Softballfans
Keep it simple boys!! Chin-up bar, bow flex adj. dumbbells and yoga mat for stretching. Everything else is a waste of money IMO!!

KangarooNokona

Kangabilly
1) Power rack (ability to do pull ups on the power rack, I would choose the bar to be close to the edge of the rack for ab work). (rack includes hooks for bands)
2) Jump stretch band set
3) In ground device to hook bands to for deadlifts
4) 18" box
5) Dumb bell set
6)Reverse hyper machine
7) Glute ham raise machine
8) dual cable pulley machine
http://tweetfeed.com/Richelle/sale-light-commercial-freemotion-ext-dual-cable-crossover-machine
9) Adjustable flat bench
10) Barbell set with weights

You have over the limit. Weights can count for 10 alone and dumb bells rack up 2 pet set. Lol