Lets see those 2013 uniforms...

Schiffy

Always like to see the new cool uniforms that roll out every year... Wondering who's ordered and gotten the ball rolling and what do your jerseys and pants and all look like?

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
Here is our spring jersey's, big thanks to M.H. Technologies for the sponsorship.

5D4C09F2-6CA0-4198-9658-9F6EE0C83C2F-1505-000001925237141A.jpg

brtisbuck

Addicted to Softballfans
Started as the nickname of the cheap a$$ beer we drink and evolved into our brand. About 6 teams, men's and coed. Pretty good teams and we take our Dirty 30 every where we go.

Michael76706

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks to Hog Heaven Designs/Enlisted Graffix and Glove it Sports/NES(not sure what's going on there) for doing our first full subs.

33mmn2q.jpg

rmqrua.jpg

sjury

The Old Man
Heavy Hitters/Nu Era/Spiderz

New Full Dyes on mock mesh from NuEra. Received in under three weeks from payment for the Dome Tourney in the Wisconsin Dells. We'll be wearing them in the upcoming season.

76751_4547350595508_1694392741_n.jpg
[/IMG]

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Thanks to Hog Heaven Designs/Enlisted Graffix and Glove it Sports/NES(not sure what's going on there) for doing our first full subs.

It's simple....Hog Heaven Designs is now Enlisted Graffix and Glove It Sports is now teamed with Nu Ers Sports.......

Glad you guys liked it.....it is definitely different.

Michael76706

Addicted to Softballfans
It's simple....Hog Heaven Designs is now Enlisted Graffix and Glove It Sports is now teamed with Nu Ers Sports.......

Glad you guys liked it.....it is definitely different.

Yeah I knew you just changed your name but I was a little unsure about the Glove It/NES thing but cool thanks for clearing that up. g2g thread coming as soon as we get some pics of the actual jerseys.

Schiffy

All those posted look good... Can't wait to finish up talks with sponsors nd get the ball rolling with our new jerseys.

grubd

Banned User
I thought it was a cool gecko lizard. Usually don't want Jerseys logos to be interpretive art LOL.