Let's see those 2014 mockups

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
3n2 Jerseys

Youth Baseball Organization

GroverAs_zps668e8387.jpg

crdawg2521

3n2 Jerseys

A corporate deal we are dong for a HP & Intel promo...women's v neck

Capture_zps09b5a9e9.jpg

toad_2

Semiretired Player
I like the layout of this uniform but the attention to detail in the mock-up needs a little work. Watch for line spacing and overlap on the template. Also, anytime you have text next to any graphical element, try and line the typeface and letter spacing up with any strong angles, whether it's vertical, horizontal or off center.

No need for the blue stripe on the upper sleeve IMO.

I also noticed that the yellow 'L' on both the uniform and hat has a small white inline...it's not really needed and will be very hard to replicate/stitch on the hat.

Again, a nice clean design but it's the small details that could really make it even tighter.

theBOMBsquad

Addicted to Softballfans
I like the layout of this uniform but the attention to detail in the mock-up needs a little work. Watch for line spacing and overlap on the template. Also, anytime you have text next to any graphical element, try and line the typeface and letter spacing up with any strong angles, whether it's vertical, horizontal or off center.

I also noticed that the yellow 'L' on both the uniform and hat has a small white inline...it's not really needed and will be very hard to replicate/stitch on the hat.

Again, a nice clean design but it's the small details that could really make it even tighter.

I appreciate the feedback! I dont understand graphic design but what you said makes sense

Sixes

K C C O
Our final product from Elite

2BB7DEC9-CC85-4064-83A5-E4AA4AC15C9C.jpg

Jerseys are done!

Guys and a girls version!

I don't think pics do them justice.

Toad_1

I can't hit

Blah, blah... You don't know squat about design. Well maybe. More than me. Should have gone into business together. Anyways... Shut up you. :D

Gotta love you bro.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Since this is kinda a mockup page, here's a few that are in production...

This actually a FB buy in I'm making for someone...thing is selling like hotcakes, lol

RiverRat77

Addicted to Softballfans
As a corrections officer, I totally dig the Guardians jersey. Anyone know of anyone out there selling extra "law enforcement" jerseys? I'm not a vet or active military so I would feel kinda weird wearing a military branch designated jersey but something law enforcement I'd like to get and wear. Thanks.

crdawg2521

Mad Hatters are alright if you like high quality art and stuff....lol.....Good work as usual from those guys

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I thought we weren't having MOJO stuff in here...makes everyone else look bad...he's ridiculous...I don't think I've ever seen crap come from MOJO, honestly the BEST in this business and no one's even close...

bigloc24

Banned User
I thought we weren't having MOJO stuff in here...makes everyone else look bad...he's ridiculous...I don't think I've ever seen crap come from MOJO, honestly the BEST in this business and no one's even close...

jimmy, our mojo uni's just came in. will post shortly lol

mtfdben58

Addicted to Softballfans

Nice and Plain. No fancy stuff in here. $20 a shirt for Dry fit from a local shop and were all happy.