Little League World Seies

marty15

I know its just regionals right now but is anyone else watching..........i cant get enough of it i watch every year there is alot of young talent out there and these kids give it thier all...........this is the first year a team from Africa made it there are from Uganda........anyway if you don't normally watch you should its pretty cool!!!..............lets hear some predictions,comments,and im also curious i we got any dads with sons playing we can route for!!!!!

Last edited:

ktown808

The Unknowns
The only thing I don't like is the fact that a US team is guaranteed to be in the championship game. But since US makes the rules they can do what they like.

marty15

The only thing I don't like is the fact that a US team is guaranteed to be in the championship game. But since US makes the rules they can do what they like.

i agree once they get to Williamsport they should be seeded and bracketed not a US brackett and International brakett......thats the only way to get a true llws champ

LBB_82

Master Craftsman...
LL are only for select cities & don't have the best in that age group... Much better talent played in different leagues (Field dimensions are farther than LL)

marty15

LL are only for select cities & don't have the best in that age group... Much better talent played in different leagues (Field dimensions are farther than LL)

oh ok i gotcha i had no idea...........still fun to watch they got a kid that looks like Fernando Velenzula the older years pitching for nevada right now on espn lol!!

curveball

Addicted to Softballfans
i agree once they get to Williamsport they should be seeded and bracketed not a US brackett and International brakett......thats the only way to get a true llws champ

Agree. Reason, lots of times the U,S. has the 2 best teams and can;t both get to the big game under current format.

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
lol, I might watch a game or two, and i just giggle....

I mean i can remember playing summer baseball " little league " when i was 11-13 years old and always wondered why the city i lived in never had a " traveling " team... and i didnt live in a small city either..

And I still laugh at how small the fields are. 225ft??? especially with the bats they use now... :eek:

the fields I played on had 1 of two things.... 1- No fence lol, so the only homerun you got, was one that you legged out... or 2, the one field that did have a remove-able fence was HUGE.... and was used for 14 to 16 yr old kids lol....

And the bats we had.... basically was a lead pipe compared to the composite bats they have now...

Oh lol and what's a Pitch Count???? lol seriously I never had a pitch count even in high school....

Last edited:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
I know its just regionals right now but is anyone else watching..........i cant get enough of it i watch every year there is alot of young talent out there and these kids give it thier all...........this is the first year a team from Africa made it there are from Uganda........anyway if you don't normally watch you should its pretty cool!!!..............lets hear some predictions,comments,and im also curious i we got any dads with sons playing we can route for!!!!!

It's always good to draft future softball superstar's from this event. They will be hitting bombs by 2020