For Sale Loaded Amazon Fire TV Stick with KODI (Free movies, etc) $65

bndawgs

President-Elect
I think it comes with the Beast build? Or at least the one I got says beast on it when I start up kodi.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
One thing I have noticed about the Beast is the need to force stop the app WAY too often. I have to force stop it at least twice a week after it freezes completely. I set up a brand new stick last night for a buddy and his had the same issue. Had to force stop it twice after it locked up.

codeguy23

Mine says it's been "Out for Delivery" since the 13th, with an Updated Delivery Day of October 14th. Hope they didn't lose it. Can't wait to watch the "Halloween" series. It's that time of year!

MAsHnDaSh01

Extra Hitter
i have one of these on its way to me. it better be awesome

I use SHOWBOX then go into Movie search, I haven't NOT found one movie that is not listed. THis thing is insane. Also a must is to download the FireStick app to your phone so it becomes the remote and you have a keyboard to type much faster when searching.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yah, i saw nam post that. i will get taht app for sure. i'm really looking forward to this and cutting off my showtime, HBO, Cinemax and Netflix

RealDK

Audience of One
yah, i saw nam post that. i will get taht app for sure. i'm really looking forward to this and cutting off my showtime, HBO, Cinemax and Netflix

i thought about doing that but then the only thing that sucks is if you are on the go and u do cancel all those then you don't get to use them anymore to stream to a phone or tablet during travel. it's only good for cable cutting if its always with you and you have something to play it on, i might have to keep netflix just bc its the cheapest and can travel well

Stretch19

Grow up
i cut off my DVR and premium channels when i got my stick...ive got 2 HD antennas, gonna hook those up for the football games, local jants, and think about cutting the cord all together

dbl0024

Addicted to Softballfans
i thought about doing that but then the only thing that sucks is if you are on the go and u do cancel all those then you don't get to use them anymore to stream to a phone or tablet during travel. it's only good for cable cutting if its always with you and you have something to play it on, i might have to keep netflix just bc its the cheapest and can travel well

I have Kodi installed on my phone as well as a tablet

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yah, i thought about that. but then i realized i never watch my hbo go/netflix/showtime anytime on my phone or tablet. if i go out of town, i'll bring my amazon firestick with me. shove it right up my ass :thumb:

i cut off my DVR and premium channels when i got my stick...ive got 2 HD antennas, gonna hook those up for the football games, local jants, and think about cutting the cord all together

do it playboy. i gotta have it for a while before i think of doing that. sometimes i like having **** programmed for me cause i have a hard time deciding what i want to watch.

hedge

life takes guts
i'm not going to read all this....can i plug this into an existing device like a bluray player?

DircheBag

Addicted to Softballfans
has anyone found out if the kodi app will work with the voice feature on the remote if you have one?

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
hey guys. just wondering if anyone knows an easy way to do this. if i watch a movie for 15 minutes then stop watching it. i come back a few hours later and want to start watching it again, is there an easy way to go right back to the movie i was watching without gong through all the pages again? like a "recently watched" list or something of that nature. every time i stop a movie early, i have to go into each selection again then make my way back through the options until i find the movie or channel i was on. thanks in advance.

Stretch19

Grow up
add the movie to your favorites, then watch it from there...that way if you need to go back to it, its in your favorites

crdizzle6288

Addicted to Softballfans
add the movie to your favorites, then watch it from there...that way if you need to go back to it, its in your favorites

ok i must be an idiot then... (im not technology saavy) i saved it to my favorites but then i couldnt find how to get to my favorites to look for it. can you tell me where it is? lol

bndawgs

President-Elect
i'm not going to read all this....can i plug this into an existing device like a bluray player?

i have mine plugged into my receiver. but if your blu ray player has an hdmi input, then i don't see why you couldn't.

Stretch19

Grow up
ok i must be an idiot then... (im not technology saavy) i saved it to my favorites but then i couldnt find how to get to my favorites to look for it. can you tell me where it is? lol

i have no clue where your favorites are...but under movies, there should be something that says FAVORITES or something along those lines...id check there

Stretch19

Grow up
i have mine plugged into my receiver. but if your blu ray player has an hdmi input, then i don't see why you couldn't.

what would be the point in plugging it into a receiver or bluray instead of directly in the TV? limited hdmi ports im guessing?

Marp09

Manager

it has to be plugged into tv hdmi input, blu ray wouldn't be able to play it since it doesn't have an option to read the stick. the fire stick is just like the chromecast. has to be plugged in and then power cord plugged in to be able to get power to it.

Marp09

Manager

Ive been debating cutting my service all together but difficult to do when I just wanna sit there and watch anything on tv instead of searching or thinking of stuff to watch.

I use SHOWBOX then go into Movie search, I haven't NOT found one movie that is not listed. THis thing is insane. Also a must is to download the FireStick app to your phone so it becomes the remote and you have a keyboard to type much faster when searching.

Is showbox better than genesis?