Local Director banned ASA only Demarinis

quick23

Which makes no sense to me. All bats have the isf stamp, I dont even know what that is.

Not the Monsta for sure and someone was telling me that the Worth Mutant ASA only have the ASA stamp only (2013 black model)...

jaaam4u

STF for life
My daughter hit one out with her Mercy on the west field and next thing you know she was told she could not swing the bat in this same tournament:( Insurance lame ass excuse

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
It makes no sense at all. Insurance really? So shaved and painters are allowed but not legit ASA only stamps? WTF?

quick23

My daughter hit one out with her Mercy on the west field and next thing you know she was told she could not swing the bat in this same tournament:( Insurance lame ass excuse

That's lame... Why even play this guy's tourneys? If is a big deal then he should have a list of what can't be swung. Or even better, ones you can.

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
That's lame... Why even play this guy's tourneys? If is a big deal then he should have a list of what can't be swung. Or even better, ones you can.

Mainly cause he's about the only one that puts on tourneys around here that usually attract a good amount of teams.

Jallennh

Very First Factory Hitter
By law folks, if he is running a sanctioned event, he CANNOT ban certian bats and not others if all are legal. Never hold up with the association, or a court for that matter.

If it was ASA, forward the info to Oklahome City ASAP.

sticknopper

GS Sports
By law folks, if he is running a sanctioned event, he CANNOT ban certian bats and not others if all are legal. Never hold up with the association, or a court for that matter.

If it was ASA, forward the info to Oklahome City ASAP.

It's not Asa it's what he calls AFA. It's big in Nevada and Utah I guess. His tourneys are always full cause you can swing anything with utrip Asa or NSA stamps. No seniors or ultras. But now he's cracking down kinda sucks. I understand Alex doing it cause he has NSA sanction tourneys but banning just Demarini Asa is stupid. I did see a director say no to the j3a but yes to fu dawg and Asa only easton. I was confused on that

jsiders6

Addicted to Softballfans
So i emailed the AFA national office this morning asking about the ASA only stamped bats...and here is what Peggy said "all the ASA only stamped bats are banned from use in AFA Slow pitch"

So we are ****ed for tourney use around here...better bang it in league only.