Longest acting member

garzachi

Addicted to Softballfans
Member since 09-25-2003 with less than 30 posts:eek:! I log on at least 3 times a week... I've been through 25-30 deals with out a problem! I do all my talking through PM's! I have to have the record for the oldest member and the least amount of post!

^
like a 'sniper' and yes...you can take that nickname! :D

proves the importance of communication!

sucks reading the ngtg/bb section...but also a good read too

garzachi

Addicted to Softballfans
'theory de zilla' when it comes to board members

2003 - 2005 = OG
2006 - 2008 = 2nd batches
2009 - 2011 = warranty returns
2011 - present = RI or new USSSA stamp users

you are welcome :cool: LOL

stickin2j

Good clean family fun
Member since 09-25-2003 with less than 30 posts:eek:! I log on at least 3 times a week... I've been through 25-30 deals with out a problem! I do all my talking through PM's! I have to have the record for the oldest member and the least amount of post!

I'm bored, so, here goes:

I would place Rik above you, since he has 31 and joined on 3/4.

Gregd1003 joined 3/17 and has 27 posts.

cline4 - 5/20 - 15

All three of these have been active within the last week or two.

BigTarheel joined 4/11 and only has 2, but was last on in August.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess out of the 76,497 members here on SBF, it is safe to assume that being number 2239 could be considered OG status

Furious

The Original
Whoa, where the hell you been!?

Since my Moderator Status was revoked for no good reason I said Eff this and left. I was the first Moderator on the board and I was told I was "not active enough" after I eased up on the members. I helped get the word out about this board when it started and helped a lot in the beginning. But I guess it's all about what have you done for me lately. Being the first moderator and one of the first members didn't mean a damn thing. No loyalty. But I'm over it and here I am.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Since my Moderator Status was revoked for no good reason I said Eff this and left. I was the first Moderator on the board and I was told I was "not active enough" after I eased up on the members. I helped get the word out about this board when it started and helped a lot in the beginning. But I guess it's all about what have you done for me lately. Being the first moderator and one of the first members didn't mean a damn thing. No loyalty. But I'm over it and here I am.

Welcome back:):confused:

Ive been here since 04 but I lurked on here for a bit. When the breakaway from the MohrBoard began some of us vowed to stay there and not sign up here. Eventually they Mohrboard was done and many came over. There were numerous sites back then and alot of them got traffic but this site stayed the cleanest and ultimately became the most populous.

Thanks for the info hacker, great story. Your a real asset....

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
I found this site in '04.
I was looking for bat reviews then.
My post count looks like a noob though.

herts9

SEMI-RETIRED LEGEND

I always liked you better than Spencer, anyway :)

Time flies on this board. Miss the days of the BKC love fests...

HAMMERHEAD

<font color="#000000">BATS</font>
I was checking things out late 2004 but finally joined in 2005. I didn't want to leave the "crimedog" out there alone spoiling

Last edited: