bats in my album for trade bait

28bal recoil asa
28scl2 easton
26max nrg500
28ssr1 asa

Last edited:

CLSBFF

&#9733 DEMARINI &#9733
I don't know him, but maybe Jbird11 or some other Sioux Falls guy does. I'd offer to be the middle man if needed (since you're both noobs)

Last edited:

Jbird11

This SushiMyKack dude is mad Shady!!.....had a deal in place and he backed out because he wanted to save the $10 on shipping so he said. Don't ship this guy anything first!!! I wouldn't deal with him but if you do make sure he ships first....JMO

Sushi is not shady... i would personally vouch for him. He was at my house last night... and I was the one that suggested to him that he wait for a more reputable board member than you to trade with since he's just starting out on here.

You have done 2 deals on here, yet you wanted him to ship first... hell, you wouldn't even ship at the same time. You weren't even interested in having me be the middle man in the transaction and ship your Juggy to me and have me hold his Recoil.

Don't come on here sayin people are shady without giving the full story, noob.

RI Hack

Addicted to Softballfans
All i said was he backed out on me cause he gave some bull***** excuse.....he agreed to ship then changed his mind then agreed again then changed his mind....all that back and forth is tiring....if he had said, i'll only do it with a middle man or something to that effect then i at least would have had a decision to make. he said he'd ship last night and then later said forget it i want to save the $10 on shipping because he doesn't have the money which is a joke.

Maybe you're right that i should have blasted him and i apologize for that but after texting throughout the day and wasting my time trying to figure out how to get the deal done and for him to back out with that nonsense got me on tilt!!

That being said, I might be a NOOB to SBF but i'm no NOOB to being man of my word. In the words of Tony Montana...."All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."

So Sush....my bad for blasting you but u wasted my time and energy so i got pissed!

RI Hack

Addicted to Softballfans
all good bro....all you had to say is i'm not comfortable and i'll only do via JBird11

jac187

<font color="#000080">New Member</font>
got a teammate looking to move his 27 oz juggy. working on getting pics for you. it was mostly used by his gf and other girls on our co-ed team.

got pics of the eastsons?

Last edited:

Jbird11

got a teammate looking to move his 27 oz juggy. working on getting pics for you. it was mostly used by his gf and other girls on our co-ed team.

got pics of the eastsons?

The Eastons came from me.. they're minty...