looking for some good quality batting gloves!

usmcluberti

Banned User
I love cutters but they are 35-40 bucks a pair and it seems they don't hold up that well swining 5-600 times a week. I have holes all over the two pair I have and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on a high quality glove with similar grip? Its probably a long shot because wide receiver gloves are so tacky, but ya never know...

freakazoid

I do it B.I.G.!!!
i use reebok gloves... they have a few pairs with the tacky stuff on em they also have some that are soft like golf gloves... theyve held up longer than anything else for me thus far.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Vinci #5s

Try a pair of Vinci #5s. I have and they seem well made and very thick, but subtle leather, PM me.

Steve

i think the cutters are worth the 35. the mizunos i had worked but once i got the cutters i probably wont go to anything else.

aztec575

Rec player for life!!
my last set of cutters lasted three weeks...thats three tournies and 9 league nights :eek: :mad:

damn 9 league nights? I know you said high end... but 3n2 makes a pretty decent Batting glove and they are inexpensive as well. My pair have outlasted all my Worth, Elite, and Boombah gloves....

Big D

In the Batter's Box
check out the rawlings workhorse 2's they seem to hold up well and are a very high quality glove.