Looking for sub dye

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
Starting this process early so that I can get it the green light in plenty of time.

We play in a I.B.E.W tournament in Illinois every year, in the past we have just gotten T shirts because it was easier, guys want to get something nicer this year.

The catch here is that everything from the Shirt to Printing needs to be made in the good ol USA. I know this will cost us more and thats fine, I just need some quotes to take to the next meeting to have them approved. Send me some PMs on what you guys have to offer. Will also need hats.

These will be a simple shirt, Team name on the front and numbers on the back, Order will be anywhere from 15-25/30 shirts

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
Why not just budget each player @ $60 bucks this way you will be all set on the jersey cap and shipping. Most of the companies on this site will be under that price.
If you don't have a logo then you will have to figure in that cost or the company you chose can help you out in that area.
Most of the companies on this site make there product here in the USA.

Last edited:

crawl13

Addicted to Softballfans
why would i budget anything? Guys are not paying for this the Local is paying for it as part of a sponsorship. Im looking to see what kind of deals there are. And you would be surprised at what people say is made in the USA and then the tag reads different.

EastCoastATL

Addicted to Softballfans
Then you let the sponsor know the estimated cost $60 times how many players and if your estimate comes in lower then you look like a hero.
I'm pretty sure most of the companies here on this site do there product here in the US.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
Sure but where are the materials from?

Where are the "materials" from? LOL I get the whole made in the USA thing...but you're stretching it a bit...My stuff is made outside of the US and the quality is fantastic!

PS most high end Fabric Come FROM EYGYPT ;)

aauusa

Addicted to Softballfans
Craw13 Shoot me an email or call if you can with what you are looking to get. I can get you a hard quote for an all USA made garment as this is what we do here in Florida. We are also a US Veteran owned business as well. We have done several jobs for different UAW's. My contact info is below.

Dan Noel
American Athletic Uniforms Inc.
90 Eastview Ave
Valparaiso, FL 32580
850-729-1205
fax 850-729-3366
www.aauusa.com

sjury

The Old Man
There are 100% US made garments available. Because of how cheap softball players are and how competitive the market is, the extra $5 -$7 a shirt it costs is a killer for most companies. I'm glad American Athletics has the contacts to get this done for you.

Yatzeelogoz

Stop it Stoopit
There are 100% US made garments available. Because of how cheap softball players are and how competitive the market is, the extra $5 -$7 a shirt it costs is a killer for most companies. I'm glad American Athletics has the contacts to get this done for you.

^^^^THIS & and the Fly by night companies offering dirt prices to get orders, when the product is crap or the art looks like a 5 year old drew it!

Full disclosure I get my stuff abroad, I wouldn't be able to stay afloat if my apparel were American made. Kudos to American Ath.

aauusa

Addicted to Softballfans
We have been doing uniforms for 30+ years and it is a tough market. I see businesses come and go all the time. It is very hard and we pride ourselves for being USA made product. But we do love what we do and I love working with family so its a win win.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
We have been doing uniforms for 30+ years and it is a tough market. I see businesses come and go all the time. It is very hard and we pride ourselves for being USA made product. But we do love what we do and I love working with family so its a win win.

Not to mention you are very easy to work with and a very nice guy...