Low and Outside

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
You all suck and have zero bat control if you think that the only place a low and outside pitch is going to go is right back up the middle.... A half way decent hitter will take that low and outside pitch and hit it in the 3-4 hole all day....

You all need to stop using the "Low and Outside Pitch" as an excuse for your overall lack of back control.

redwards92

Addicted to Softballfans
low and outside I just do a golfish swing and send it to CF or RF line

I usually just let it go though. Would rather swing at something better.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
jonathan-goldsmith-and-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-popover.jpg

I don't always swing at low and outside pitches, but when I do they are pop ups to 2B

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
to he honest, i'm not sure if i could hit a low and outside pitch up the middle if i tried. high and inside is probably the only pitch i'll accidentally put up the gut, i hate inside pitches...

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
nah, i'm not awesome......you ****ers invited me to 1 bp session behind the school and i never got a call back, i suck so bad guys don't even want me at bp's :cool:

whoa whoa whoa, take the "bp sessions behind the school" talk to PM's

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
nah, i'm not awesome......you ****ers invited me to 1 bp session behind the school and i never got a call back, i suck so bad guys don't even want me at bp's :cool:

Not that... we just haven't gotten together that much... hard to do with kids and work...

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been working on that in bp but with less than half power. I guess I could get on base hitting like that but I would rather hit hard and buzz the tower

JJR12

Addicted to Softballfans
Your excuse for starting this thread... can't field your position. Guessing you're a pitcher.

Actually it is the exact opposite... I do pitch and I do everything I can to get the other team pissed off and wanting to hit middle... To me that's just easy outs....

As a batter I want the pitch outside low or high so I can go to RF with... What's your excuse?? Must be an outfielder that's scared to pitch...

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
You all suck and have zero bat control if you think that the only place a low and outside pitch is going to go is right back up the middle.... A half way decent hitter will take that low and outside pitch and hit it in the 3-4 hole all day....

You all need to stop using the "Low and Outside Pitch" as an excuse for your overall lack of back control.

I only swing at low and out side pitches....................but Ive never hit a pitcher. Huh????????????????

PracticeSquad7

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually it is the exact opposite... I do pitch and I do everything I can to get the other team pissed off and wanting to hit middle... To me that's just easy outs....

As a batter I want the pitch outside low or high so I can go to RF with... What's your excuse?? Must be an outfielder that's scared to pitch...

I don't have an excuse. My glove/arm are better used other places like MI. I go middle because most pitchers I play against can't get to the ankle dusters, and if I do go chest high, you aren't going to see it. I can paint either line the majority of the time if the pitch is there. I don't get mad and shoot middle, I shoot middle because it's an easy base hit.

doG

dabz
low and outside I just do a golfish swing and send it to CF or RF line

I usually just let it go though. Would rather swing at something better.

Yeah I was gonna say I usually let those ones go because...they are low and outside.