LTS 27oz Extended

Bulldogg

<font color="#696969">OG Villain</font>
Dont have a guesstimate on the hits. Selling this for my teammate he would like cash but will listen to trade offers as well.. $230

eastonpics011.jpg

eastonpics012.jpg

eastonpics010.jpg

Will add other pics of bat if needed.. just LMK..

Last edited:

Bulldogg

I don't want it, damn thing looks like its been through a war... lol

lol.. yeah it does.. I think it is the only bat my teammate has had since he started playing softball.. but he is just a little guy.. Bat has tons left in it..

lol.. yeah it does.. I think it is the only bat my teammate has had since he started playing softball.. but he is just a little guy.. Bat has tons left in it..

classic... :D way high for that condition... I refuse to believe a bat has a ton left in it in that condition... that thing has seen a ton of action...

Bulldogg

Price drop to $230 and will also listen to trade offers.. just let me know thanks..

crusher9008

Addicted to Softballfans
is that marks bat?...... if it is this bat has just seen a lot of bag wear and ground wear... marks a great ball player but not a bomb dropper... bat has a lot of life left in it.... I wouldnt hesitate to buy....

Bulldogg

is that marks bat?...... if it is this bat has just seen a lot of bag wear and ground wear... marks a great ball player but not a bomb dropper... bat has a lot of life left in it.... I wouldnt hesitate to buy....

Yeah it is Mark's bat..