For Trade LTT 08 Reaper 27 oz Reap2

nickbroker

Star Player
BAT IS TRADED TO BUDBO !!!!!

I am interested in trading my good condition Reap2 for something in the line of an OG SCX3 Extended 27oz,/// phenix-cf3 26oz or ""tell me what you got !ASA ONLY!"" in similar condition. Will add cash if needed!

Bat is in really good condition in my opinion!! No cracks/ No endcap issues. No structural webbing. """ Bat does have some faint paint webbing if you have the bat in direct sunlight in the metallic silver of the skull" Let me know what you got!!!

DSCF1727.jpg

DSCF1726.jpg

DSCF1725.jpg

DSCF1724.jpg

DSCF1723.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg

Thanks and lemme know!!!!!!

Last edited:

nickbroker

Star Player
Going upnorth Bumpski,, I will try and check SBF from phone but dont know if I'll have reception. If don't will reply in order Sunday!

LMAO Nmgood I can't stand toe pic's myself. Let me know what you would want to trade!!

acs

Addicted to Softballfans
You should let everyone know what it is that you're looking to trade for... One post you say "Any OG Mayhem offers?" and then a few posts later someone offers one up and "nothing stands out as 'I want that bat!' thanks tho." What sticks are you interested in?

nickbroker

Star Player
I am looking for something in the lines of a OG Extended. I did actually miss that mayhem in there, thats my bad thanks for pointing that out! I would entertain a OG Mayhem offer pending condition also.

nickbroker

Star Player
SBPOPEYE you are absoloutly top 3 on my list,,, still waiting on those extended pics for the straight up trade,, if that falls through its completely diff!