Marlins

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Here's the completed HR feature in action. How ghey is this?

Last edited by a moderator:

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
That color scheme isn't gay at all
- Gio

Are you a homophobe Dave?

Nichols1.jpg

MMAKOL

I remember the Days......
Here's the completed HR feature in action. How ghey is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJqm8ybv4Uw&feature=player_embedded

I live in Palm Beach County and used to go to Marlins games.

This whole Miami update has become an embarrasment to baseball fans.

Like the players this season, but my god what have they done in the name of promotions. Absolutely turned off by all the catering to the Hispanic Miami crowd.

Cant wait to see the NEW ballpark mid season........tumbleweeds anyone..?? :D

mikejp1987

The Veteran
I live in Palm Beach County and used to go to Marlins games.

This whole Miami update has become an embarrasment to baseball fans.

Like the players this season, but my god what have they done in the name of promotions. Absolutely turned off by all the catering to the Hispanic Miami crowd.

Cant wait to see the NEW ballpark mid season........tumbleweeds anyone..?? :D

I'm in West Palm and I feel exactly the same way. Wait til they realize all those people down there don't have any money. I'll still probably go to some games, but I feel like they are targeting one audience. I love how a bunch of rich white guys are trying to act like they know the "flavor of Miami." It's funny, they are trying to act like it is a tropical paradise, but they built the stadium in some neighborhood I wouldn't want to be walking in after dark.

MMAKOL

I remember the Days......
I'm in West Palm and I feel exactly the same way. Wait til they realize all those people down there don't have any money. I'll still probably go to some games, but I feel like they are targeting one audience. I love how a bunch of rich white guys are trying to act like they know the "flavor of Miami." It's funny, they are trying to act like it is a tropical paradise, but they built the stadium in some neighborhood I wouldn't want to be walking in after dark.

I will probably go if I get some fee tickets. I really want to see the new ballpark.

And your right, that area is not safe if you make the wrong turn.:eek:

I love how Mike Stanton, is now Giancarlo Stanton.......nuts I tell ya

mikejp1987

The Veteran
I guarantee the front office pushed him to do that. I have tickets for the exhibition game on Sunday, I don't know where in the hell I am going to park seeing as that is limited also.

HE15MAN

Go Gators!!!
I would rather drive 9 hours to Atlanta to watch a game than 2 hours to Miami. That neighborhood is in the ghetto.