Not GTG michiGUN is definetly NGTG!!!!!!!!!!

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
Traded bats on 8/29/12 he received my bat... And I haven't received his yet!!!!

edysert

Addicted to Softballfans
He must be at it again. Search for member EndlessWEB. Posted the same phone number last year and hosed me on a deal.

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
So still no answer from this guy his name is Kenny Magee 766 jefferson st. Mt. Morris MI 48458......

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
PM danny10. Ever since he fixed all his bad deals, he'sbeen a pretty good dude. He also is from the Mt. Morris area and helped another member recovery a bat in the same situation.

danny10

BOMB DROPPER
Hey bro give me a call 810-513-9265 I need all the info about what happen cause I gave Kenny a call today and talk to him a little bit

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
This should be interesting. The scammer who has multiple user IDs is offering assistance.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Several buyer bewares, multiple user IDs...your history is here for everyone to see. Still selling the shaved bats too?

VMI97

Proto-typical "SLOT 2"
maybe they are lil kids? Maybe lil poor punks who have their moms buy their bats? Man these guys remind me of a kid that everyone avoids at our park. Shaves his bats for co ed ball; still can't hit....lies bout everything and his mom buys him a bat every month. I'm in so cal, maybe the guy I know is cousins w/ these fellas. There is no reason you can't be 100% in here. I don't deal w/ anyone who isn't 100%.

SODAK14

Addicted to Softballfans
Bro you are a joke I will help this guy out if he wants me to

Danny10, Just help out Dabus25 get his bat back he traded if you can. The bro works hard for his money like most everyone else on this board! Thanks, in advance!

dabus25

Addicted to Softballfans
Danny10, Just help out Dabus25 get his bat back he traded if you can. The bro works hard for his money like most everyone else on this board! Thanks, in advance!
Thanks bro!!!! I got a couple of hints that michiGUN is going under multiple users names nothing in stone yet, any help is apreciated!!!!

corey318

Addicted to Softballfans
I grew up in that area bud....i just sent a message to all my FB friends from michigan in that area to see if anyone knows him.