Mid-Michigan's finest festival tournament - 10th Wirth Memorial

2_bud

Banned User
Mid-Michigan's finest festival tournament - 10th Wirth Memorial (Pewamo, MI)

Mid-Michigan's finest festival tournament - 10th Wirth Memorial

What: 10th Annual John Wirth Memorial Softball Tournament
When: June 10-12
Where: Pewamo, MI
Why: Benefit tournament will assist local family with medical expenses. (Cooper Wandal)
Levels: Class D & below
Entry fees: $190 (includes umpire fees and balls)
Prizes: Sponsor trophies for 1st-3rd and tournament apparel for top finishing team and more awards to be announced.

NSA rules apply.

Tournament is ran in coordination with the Pewamo St. Joseph Summer Festival, which includes Beer and Vegas Tents Friday, Saturday and Sunday and live entertainment both Friday and Saturday nights.

*Alcohol is allowed at park facilities*

Please contact Aaron Smith at 989-292-1433 or Brad Droste at 517-242-7283

Last edited:

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Pretty sure we're going on a party bus to the Tigers game for Sausage's birthday the Saturday of this so that is why we may not be playing.

Whatwasthat?

Addicted to Softballfans
Where the heck is Pewamo, MI? I've lived here for 35 years and never heard of it. lol.......^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^please and how many teams you taking?

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
Where the heck is Pewamo, MI? I've lived here for 35 years and never heard of it. lol.......^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^please and how many teams you taking?

Where are you form?

It is probably 15 minutes west of St. Johns. and about 25 minutes Northwest of Lansing. Also, you could google Pewamo, Michigan and find out. :)

blev27

Manager
we were in frankenmuth last year when this was going on. how many teams did you have last year?

2_bud

Banned User
Bump....local family (Cooper Wandell) has been chosen for the benefit. Again this yr a bat raffle will be held.

Go Blue !!!!

DBO and Solo King !
WE are going to try and get our Utrip guys to come and play..Not sure yet but will try ! Alot of board members on my team