Middle is closed...kinda v2

blakcherry329

Got these off of Da Bay. Just trying out a cheap pair before I sink a lot of $$$ into a good camera.
Just used them once in bp. Video is really clear, but I noticed I must move my head a lot when I pitch. If you're epileptic, don't watch any videos I post. lol

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Those glasses are pretty sweet. Middle was kind of open this weekend. Took one off the top of the foot. But one of the other pitchers got hit in the face, so Im not complaining too much. Thats why I always wear my mask. Here is my foot though. Not sure if its broken, I can walk fine but its tender to the touch

null_zps54723154.jpg

blakcherry329

Ugh, the glasses don't fit under my Lacrosse helmet, dammit. No action shots from Worlds, unfortunately(other than bp)

blakcherry329

Damn that sucks. They didnt look that big. Do you have problems with all sunglasses or just the camera ones?

Just the camera glasses. I wear sunglasses under my helmet with no problem. There are other glasses out there that are designed a little thinner that might work. It's trial and error. lol

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Just the camera glasses. I wear sunglasses under my helmet with no problem. There are other glasses out there that are designed a little thinner that might work. It's trial and error. lol

nice. My friday night one pitch is going to a screen now that a guy got hit, so my videos will be few and far between. Only get saturday footage now :(

blakcherry329

nice. My friday night one pitch is going to a screen now that a guy got hit, so my videos will be few and far between. Only get saturday footage now :(

Check The Bay for a cheap pair of camera glasses(these were $60 and I'm pleased with the vids) Maybe you can mount the HERO on a hat?

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Check The Bay for a cheap pair of camera glasses(these were $60 and I'm pleased with the vids) Maybe you can mount the HERO on a hat?

prob too heavy for that. I may still try to wear it and just field around the net instead of behind it. will be like having 12 fielders (We get 11 since its a baseball field)

Bemidji21

Starting Player
Well thanks - after watching that video, I know have another example to explain to my wife when I tell her I want to get a GoPro. The main reason is to toss it on my 15 month old and just watch him run around into stuff. Good time.

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Well thanks - after watching that video, I know have another example to explain to my wife when I tell her I want to get a GoPro. The main reason is to toss it on my 15 month old and just watch him run around into stuff. Good time.

Glad I could help

awesome video.

Much appreciated

Nice, as long as you can mount it around a mask, doing this without protection is stupid IMHO. Ill post a pic of my actual mount, its not ghetto like in the pic, that was the first day I used it, i just reused the pic for example purposes

90 foot bases and they hit in the infield.... They deserve to get out

Hard to ignore a bullseye i suppose.

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
GoPro while pitching? To me it sounds like the challenge is to hit the camera.
If you wore that thing to my league on Wednesday one of two things would happen A) It would get knocked off the mound B) You would get knocked off the mound lol. Then again I'm sure you wouldn't wear that in a league that had all tournament teams in it.

blakcherry329

Glad I could help

Much appreciated

Nice, as long as you can mount it around a mask, doing this without protection is stupid IMHO. Ill post a pic of my actual mount, its not ghetto like in the pic, that was the first day I used it, i just reused the pic for example purposes

Hard to ignore a bullseye i suppose.

For the league with a screen:thumb:

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
If you wore that thing to my league on Wednesday one of two things would happen A) It would get knocked off the mound B) You would get knocked off the mound lol. Then again I'm sure you wouldn't wear that in a league that had all tournament teams in it.

I only wear it when I play tourney ball.

For the league with a screen:thumb:

Well then, carry on kind sir, although the screen defeats the ability to hit middle, and to be honest it gets kind of bland with the ball flying away from you. I usually get 1min of usable footage from 3-5 games. But it all depends on what you're trying to capture.