Middleton (WI) snowball tourney

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys, I'm free of work next weekend. If you still want or need me let me know.
What's entrance fee?

You are in if you want to come and play. PM me your name and phone number. Entry fee is/was taken care of by Ben (toad1). We may still ask everyone to throw in a few bucks so Ben can get his money back even though he will say that it isn't necessary.

WarHorse

Star Player
Cool man, I'll be there. With like 30 extra pairs of socks. I've got a worth Toxic 27oz with a .5oz endload that you're all free to use, but it's not an amazing bat by any means. Don't trust my composites in this weather.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
Cool man, I'll be there. With like 30 extra pairs of socks. I've got a worth Toxic 27oz with a .5oz endload that you're all free to use, but it's not an amazing bat by any means. Don't trust my composites in this weather.

You will be the only one swinging metal

Toad_1

I can't hit
I entered the team under " Fuzzy Ducks " as Shawn kindly suggested. The usual 5Star would have set us up for a more difficult match-up, possibly. Trying something new this time around.

Yes, there is no entry fee to be payed by any player. Everything is taken care of. Just show up and enjoy the experience. It's always a fun time and is a nice way to meet new board members.

And remember to thank Shawn for all his hard work putting this team together. Envy his commitment of time and effort.

WarHorse

Star Player
I entered the team under " Fuzzy Ducks " as Shawn kindly suggested. The usual 5Star would have set us up for a more difficult match-up, possibly. Trying something new this time around.

Yes, there is no entry fee to be payed by any player. Everything is taken care of. Just show up and enjoy the experience. It's always a fun time and is a nice way to meet new board members.

And remember to thank Shawn for all his hard work putting this team together. Envy his commitment of time and effort.

For sure. Thank you both for the opportunity. I'll have to repay it by driving out to Waukesha and letting you take some swings of the new CL22 Juggy I'm picking up :)

You will be the only one swinging metal
I'll bring my Miken Freak Supermax as well, since that bat is starting to web anyway.

I can also offer rides from the Marshall exit to Middleton if anyone wants to do a car pool.

AJ22

Super Moderator
For sure. Thank you both for the opportunity. I'll have to repay it by driving out to Waukesha and letting you take some swings of the new CL22 Juggy I'm picking up :)

I'll bring my Miken Freak Supermax as well, since that bat is starting to web anyway.

I can also offer rides from the Marshall exit to Middleton if anyone wants to do a car pool.

No Freaks of any kind allowed ... just a FYI.

See you guys Saturday.

chedched

Coach
That literally eliminates all of my bats other than a Easton Cyclone I have (don't ask). I forgot about his "rule".

Kweez

Addicted to Softballfans
No Mikens, period. Ill probably have a mutant (Ronald McDonald) everyone is welcome to swing.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
There will be plenty of bats to use. I have a couple that are still Bowling Green legal Lol.

Also, unfortunately our good friend Chomps is unable to make it this year due to some family obligations. Definitely gonna miss that silly little messican out there.:( :biggthumpup:

WarHorse

Star Player
I let the few (all 3 of them) people I know who play ball around here know but doubtful they'll be interested.

Fsgaming

Addicted to Softballfans
If I didnt get suckered into playing in Marshall it would be nice to meet some of you guys that i dont already know..

WarHorse

Star Player
A coed team I played on at Bowling Green. Not a single person on that team owned a bat.

lol wat....

wat.jpg

UWmad

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a Derby Boys that I need to finish off before May so this might be the end of the road for it this weekend!

Toad_1

I can't hit
Okay fellas, here's the schedule: (Per Terry Knight)

The Fuzzy Ducks are playing the first game Saturday @ 10:00AM. If we are to win the following game will be at Noon Saturday. And if there is a loss, which ain't gonna happen, the game time is 2:00PM.

1st game = Sat. 10AM
Win = Sat. Noon
Lose = Sat. 2PM.

That's all I have for now. If anyone would like to know who we play I could find that out also. (Not that it's really going to matter. :eek:)

WarHorse

Star Player
Fuzzy Ducks can't lose! It's as if you put a team of all the best softball players together and put them on another team, and then grabbed random people off the internet to fill your team. And we all know random people don't lose. Ever!