bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif
bowrofl.gif

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Lmao!!

take notes keylonnie J
Ha..I will give dude mad props! First of all I just play stupid.;) Not saying he is, but there is NO way in hell I'm gonna go stand 5ft. from a concrete wall and throw up a ball to hit..Were did think the ball was gonna go!? LMAO!! Great stuff!! No hating here Bro!

daddyfrank

Addicted to Softballfans
Great swings bro. I was waiting for you to hit middle on yourself. A full swing into a concrete wall could have resulted in a few broken teeth or a nut shot. :D

SickSticks

Funniest clip I have seen in a long time! Thanks for videotaping your swing! I'd keep this from your insurance agent as they frown on this type of activity. I must add that you have a very understanding wife. Mine would have been breaking the new bat in over my head! Keep up the great work as you have spread hours of joy to all that watch!

swiftkick27030

Addicted to Softballfans
"Alot of you motherf*ckers think you know who Kenny Powers is. Well I’m here today to tell you don’t know sh*t. There comes a time in every man’s life when he’s got to take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is.
Well I’ve come to that crossroads and I’ve decided Kenny Powers is a man. Kenny Powers is an athlete. Kenny Powers is a lover. But the most he is, I mean the thing that Kenny Powers is most, is a goddamn champion.
And the one thing a champion does not do is f*cking quit. A true champion faces his enemies and he conquers them" - Kenny Powers

TheBigKahuna

The Veteran
"Alot of you motherf*ckers think you know who Kenny Powers is. Well I’m here today to tell you don’t know sh*t. There comes a time in every man’s life when he’s got to take a look at himself in the mirror and decide just exactly who he is.
Well I’ve come to that crossroads and I’ve decided Kenny Powers is a man. Kenny Powers is an athlete. Kenny Powers is a lover. But the most he is, I mean the thing that Kenny Powers is most, is a goddamn champion.
And the one thing a champion does not do is f*cking quit. A true champion faces his enemies and he conquers them" - Kenny Powers

I know that show is "based" on Shelby, NC. But my wife swears the characters are from Mount Airy!

You're not helping! :D