Price Check Miken VelocitE

Chucky154

Part Time Player
SOLD... Looking to get some info on this bat. 27oz with a 2000 ASA stamp composite. Regular scratches from fields but no cracks or rattles and end cap is good. My older buddy has had them in the garage for years.
image_zps46629847.jpg
image_zpsd719233b.jpg
image_zpse03db253.jpg
image_zps6423ed89.jpg

Last edited:

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
Great older bats. Were close to the OG Freak100 when fully broken in but had a smaller sweet spot.

These were worth their weight in gold about 5-6 years ago but with the new standards the newer bats are perceived to be hotter. These needed a ton of break in.

I heard you can still get $200 from the right buyer, but when I posted mine I got low ball after low ball offer ($100 and less).

You do have an advantage with it being a more desirable weight in the 27oz.

Is this a maxload version or balanced?

azsoftball

Whatever
Great older bats. Were close to the OG Freak100 when fully broken in but had a smaller sweet spot.

These were worth their weight in gold about 5-6 years ago but with the new standards the newer bats are perceived to be hotter. These needed a ton of break in.

I heard you can still get $200 from the right buyer, but when I posted mine I got low ball after low ball offer ($100 and less).

You do have an advantage with it being a more desirable weight in the 27oz.

Is this a maxload version or balanced?

If this bat was Maxload, you can get it for $200, but doubt it. This is balance and goes for around $80-$100.

ABLXTRA

veteran
does it have the USSSA logo??
SMOKE

I want serial numbers . I have seen no USSSA stamp and 334xxx (2nd batch serial #), and have seen USSSA stamp and 309xxx and 306xxx . I had 2 of these with USSSA stamp and low serial # very hot.