Buyer Beware Mikenmanic01

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
So before i get into the details, i'm in no way shape or form mad or disappointed that we didn't make a deal. The only reason why i'm making this BB thread is because he seems to be doing to a lot of guys on here.

8/23: He pm's me he's interested in trading my flex for his L4. We then exchange numbers to send pics and discuss quicker. I make sure to send him pics of the stamps and the bat b/c it's pretty scratched up, and the stamps are pretty much gone. He then says he's going to ship on Monday at 9am.

8/26: i text him in the evening asking if he shipped the bat and get no response.

8/28: i see he's done the same thing to other people on here so i text him don't send the bat and deals off. Fishy thing is when we call him out in his thread, he deletes it.

Luckily, it seems like he hasn't screwed anyone over. I just feel that this should be put out there so everyone knows.

Like i said, i really don't care that we didn't make a deal, and he might be a GTG dude, but i think this should be posted b/c it's happened more than once.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
8/25 he posts for sale thread of 3 bats..i PM him then exchange numbers to text pix...
8/25 we strike a deal...he says he will ship first but wants me to ship once he sends me pix/ he mailed his bats out... I say no, he says he will ship first on 8/26

8/26 claims hi WIFE was hurt and that he won't be playing the coming weekend so he has no problem shipping first on 8/27

8/27 all my texts and PM's go ignored
8/28 I list something shady is going on in his thread, and 3 or 4 other gtg board bros list him promising the same bats to them, saying they are still available, or that it was sold locally

8/28 he texts me a pic of a cut hand (NOW it's HIM and not his WIFE that got hurt lol) and that "he can see where this is going and I'll just hold onto the bats" lol

8/28 people PM me that they had deals in place with him, and that he would ship to them on payday...

This dude is shady, DO NOT send him cash gifted or otherwise until he sends you merch FIRST

BUYER BEWARE

cpl40475

Coach
Im betting its a banned member from Nashville TN. If I still had the Txts Id post his number up to compare, he got banned from here ( unknown reason) and was still trying to make a cpl of deals with me.

drb7030

Addicted to Softballfans
Do not do business with this guy! He want to trade me 2 for 1 and he told me he was going to the post office yesterday to ship 1st! So I asked him to send me a pic of the receipt and I have never heard back from him! I was not going to ship until I got the bats from him!

lmob29

swingn' hard just incase
I had a deal with him for a xl2.......I said ship 1st.... he said NP....3 days later I asked if he shipped....he said yes but receipt is at home and he will send a pic when he gets home from work.......two weeks later still no bat or response...... terd!!!

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
His info....
Larry Johnson
224 Sunbury st
shamokin pa 17872

Phone number - 570-490-1857

Same story for me as well, agreed to trade, no communication/no bat.

ohyeaheh

Addicted to Softballfans
sorry you guys had an unfulfilling experience but I just completed a good deal with him and had no issues.

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't had a good or bad experience, just no communication. I could get his bat tomorrow, but I wouldn't know because of lack of communication. I didn't even get a text of his injured hand, like the other fellas.

1maset1

Manager
His info....
Larry Johnson
224 Sunbury st
shamokin pa 17872

Phone number - 570-490-1857

Same story for me as well, agreed to trade, no communication/no bat.

idk how much this is true but I beleave this is Jamie Johnson now larry, Jamie is the person that uses the names volster3,dukefan, and easton4lyfe he keeps making new names and trys to burn people

Mikenmanic01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
For the last time I'm not who this person is ^^^ I think I know my own name I wasn't trying to "burn" anyone I don't even know who this master person is for one and for two I've shipped 1st in every time how am I burning ppl if I'm shipping my items first get the **** outta here its one thing to run your mouth but when ur making assumptions that pisses me off and hey maset quit being a keyboard cowboy and I live out side philly my mother lives in shamokin u jackass so how about this u and I will have a talk the next time I come in to visit and to answer the next bs question I live in a apartment building and I have had things stolen "non softball related" when they were shipped to my apartment building!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikenmanic01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
idk how much this is true but I beleave this is Jamie Johnson now larry, Jamie is the person that uses the names volster3,dukefan, and easton4lyfe he keeps making new names and trys to burn people
OK 1st off I've shipped 1st in every deal I've made so how am I burning ppl? Second off I think I know who I am third you have absolutely no right to make accusations like calling me a liar and a thief... and #4 its a great way to get your ass kicked...BC I've worked my ass off for what I have ..may not be much but I've earned it ...

1maset1

Manager
OK 1st off I've shipped 1st in every deal I've made so how am I burning ppl? Second off I think I know who I am third you have absolutely no right to make accusations like calling me a liar and a thief... and #4 its a great way to get your ass kicked...BC I've worked my ass off for what I have ..may not be much but I've earned it ...

Bring it loud mouth I'm not going anywhere

secfan87

Addicted to Softballfans
Not gonna lie, I saw a PA address and phone number and looked at the info I had on Easton4lyfe. A lot of the same happening here.

ar2x7

Substance & Style
Wasn't unfulfilled, dude Is obviously a liar who at the very least doesnt go with the board protocall of sticking with the first deal you make. dude is a dooche

1maset1

Manager
I just don't understand why its so hard for people to follow the rules and protocols lol this isn't rocket science here

drb7030

Addicted to Softballfans
When he is the making the offers to us and tells us he is on his way to the post office! He needs banned for sure!

Mikenmanic01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
This is crazy I haven't burned anyone at all and now I'm considered at scammer wtf? I've shipped 1st everytime I made a trade on this site !

drb7030

Addicted to Softballfans
we had a deal and you told me you was on the way to the post office and I have not heard back from you since then! You need to keep up on your end of deals!