Buyer Beware Mikenmanic01

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
So he basically wanted to trade bats, and never did it, then the OP and others would call the deal off correct? Did anyone actually ship a bat and not get a bat in return? Might be possible, he needs an OBD tag, but I wanna know the bottom line on this. Thanks

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Looks like he promised, countless times, to different members to ship the same bats.....LOOKING TO SCHEME.

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
With me we agreed to a deal, he was supposed to text me a confirmation number. That part never happened. The bat may show up tomorrow, if it doesn't I assume it isn't going to.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
He makes all these deals, promises to ship, and never responds. Luckily it seems no one has shipped at the same time or we'd be screwed. He has made good deals, but its still shady what he's doing.

Jusrah99

I was actually thinkin i shouldnt make this thread, cause we never actually had a deal...but i saw it happen alot and he also deleted his thread when he was being called out. I just dont want anyone to get screwed over

AJ22

Super Moderator
I was actually thinkin i shouldnt make this thread, cause we never actually had a deal...but i saw it happen alot and he also deleted his thread when he was being called out. I just dont want anyone to get screwed over

:confused:

I'm not really confused, but I will point out some of the obvious:

- No deal .. then no feedback which is what this thread is? However, it is a much appreciated heads up as the member mentioned here seems to not be good on his word or communicating that he/she does not want to deal.

- Mikenmanic01 ... two things I will point out.

In your favor: you are shipping first which means there is no way you can screw someone over. That's if a member waits for your shipment which is what shipping first is.

Not in your favor: you keep saying you will or are shipping first yet you rarely do? We have nothing here but our word and reputation. If you can't ship something as YOU agree to do, then don't offer. When you offer, keep to your word! If you do not keep to your word, show a little respect by communicating this to your Buyer. Otherwise, these threads need to exist.

- I will add this and it may not be true, but the SYNTAX (posting style) of Mikenmanic01 and Volstar3 are very consistent. At this time, I can not prove they are the same real life person. But there are too many possible matches that point to one?

Mikenmanic01 is being called out because of his actions and because of members actions from the past. I am not calling anyone NGTG. But, the reason why the feedback section exists is because WE can only protect US. If one can't keep to ones word, then why offer???

Thanks for the thread!

ar2x7

Substance & Style
we had deal, claimed you were shipping mon then again tue, then again wed before ignoring my texts, only to get PM's from people telling me you had been shopping the same bat the whole time . . . also tried to get me to ship once he sent me a pic of a receipt, no doubt In my mind had I done that I would have got got.

Mikenmanic01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You would have got got ? I shipped 1st everytime not a scam artist I ended up keeping the L4 for one and for two since this thread has been up about me I've gotten 2 more g2g deals and guess what I shipped 1st! So stop with I tried to scam u bs

mjs

Dodging bullets
You would have got got ? I shipped 1st everytime not a scam artist I ended up keeping the L4 for one and for two since this thread has been up about me I've gotten 2 more g2g deals and guess what I shipped 1st! So stop with I tried to scam u bs

i can barely understand this ****

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Sounds like he has 'done' a lot of dealing, but still has 4 completed deals.
Maniac, we like things smooth, clear and easy here. Know what you are going to deal, make a deal, complete deal. Sure things may come up on rare occasion, just doesn't sound like your occasions are very rare. Too much hassle for the worth to me.

mjs

Dodging bullets
Sounds like he has 'done' a lot of dealing, but still has 4 completed deals.
Maniac, we like things smooth, clear and easy here. Know what you are going to deal, make a deal, complete deal. Sure things may come up on rare occasion, just doesn't sound like your occasions are very rare. Too much hassle for the worth to me.

troof......

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year

stick to your word and you wont have this problem.

Mikenmanic01

Outstanding Bad Dealer
How is it I get warned but you guys call me a thief And dooche and what not? How are the mods allowing ppl on here to get called every name under the sun?

teddersx6

Go Pack Go!!!!!!
How is it I get warned but you guys call me a thief And dooche and what not? How are the mods allowing ppl on here to get called every name under the sun?

Most people don't do deals, then back out numerous times. You reap what you sow, but people do check the feedback section. Here's good info for you.....be up front and honest with people. Ignoring pm's from ppl you deal with gets you nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew

If you spend time on SBF you're going to be called names, so you might want to just develop a thicker skin. Hell, I've been called a douchebag, prick, ****, ****head, ****er, *******, and countless other names, and that was just by my mother.

We have pretty straightforward expectations when it comes to dealing here. If you make an agreement, you stick to it. You don't change your mind later on. If you're not certain you want to make the deal, then don't! It's a lot easier and cleaner than saying you're going to do something and not following through.

Let me ask, why have so many people had issues with you not following through on your word?

joesmoe2012

Insane Dedication
I've been following this since the beginning. I think mikenmaniac should take a good look over the the best sales/buying thread. Also miken, I don't ever recall seeing this many mods and admins in the same thread before, I would honestly hope you take their advice.

Jusrah99

Is this the 26 L4 you tried to trade me? Cause if it is, how come your "friend in real life" tried to PM me saying that you traded it to him and he now wants to trade. Seems fishy to me...either you traded it to him or thats another username you use and you're tryin to deal after i cut it off.

Jusrah99

:confused:

I'm not really confused, but I will point out some of the obvious:

- No deal .. then no feedback which is what this thread is? However, it is a much appreciated heads up as the member mentioned here seems to not be good on his word or communicating that he/she does not want to deal.

- Mikenmanic01 ... two things I will point out.

In your favor: you are shipping first which means there is no way you can screw someone over. That's if a member waits for your shipment which is what shipping first is.

Not in your favor: you keep saying you will or are shipping first yet you rarely do? We have nothing here but our word and reputation. If you can't ship something as YOU agree to do, then don't offer. When you offer, keep to your word! If you do not keep to your word, show a little respect by communicating this to your Buyer. Otherwise, these threads need to exist.

- I will add this and it may not be true, but the SYNTAX (posting style) of Mikenmanic01 and Volstar3 are very consistent. At this time, I can not prove they are the same real life person. But there are too many possible matches that point to one?

Mikenmanic01 is being called out because of his actions and because of members actions from the past. I am not calling anyone NGTG. But, the reason why the feedback section exists is because WE can only protect US. If one can't keep to ones word, then why offer???

Thanks for the thread!

Just don't want anyone thats GTG getting screwed over. This is a great place to make deals and i hate how people screw it up. I would hate for someone to get screwed over if i didnt say anything.

turner033

Addicted to Softballfans
I still have not received the bat, he was supposed to ship on the 27th. I guess I'll be holding onto my bat.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Is this the 26 L4 you tried to trade me? Cause if it is, how come your "friend in real life" tried to PM me saying that you traded it to him and he now wants to trade. Seems fishy to me...either you traded it to him or thats another username you use and you're tryin to deal after i cut it off.

What's this username?

SESC1001

FSU Nation

You might have four gtg deals, but you have 4-5 members in this thread that state otherwise. You need to provide proof that you have been true to your word....

foxie25

Addicted to Softballfans
I know i am late to the party here, but i did have this issue with him back starting 7/29. It was a deal for a uni package for a demar one.12. Numerous texts and a few pm's later, bat never showed and i saw it was posted in other threads for trade.
Was bent about it at first, but seeing how other people have had this issue as well, dont feel bad now.