Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i vote for just going back to the campsite after watching you strike out three times. we're gonna have to be up early for the tourney, might as well stick close to the site

p17

you guys will have to check out the sweet music video i just made with my son on the xbox

trip

stfu
is it full nude?

from what i'm seeing, all the nebraska ones are bikini.. which is fine if they're hot, but the pics aren't that great.

are we going to be done with the tournament in time to catch a cws game saturday?

trip

stfu
well with me and pete on the same team it's inevitable that we win the tournament, but if it means missing the only cws game i'll just bail and take with me whoever wants to watch a game

trip

stfu
if i want to drink beer and see a shaved jimmy dancing around in a bikini i'll just shave jimmy and make him put on some of ssf's garter belts

p17

this is the longest in my life i've gone without playing baseball/softball, it will be interesting

trip

stfu
i'm more likely to drop a lazy fly ball than boot a grounder or make a bad throw. the only ones i have trouble with are the jeter throws from deep in the hole and it's usually because my first baseman is the size of cody and has the vertical leap of foster.

i bet the fields look like a horse track

p17

must only be 3 teams in nebrasky, around here three fields and an 8am start time with 3gg will last two days