Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
if trip calls a female ump in NE a **** she will pull a shottie out of her left pant leg

p17

foster:

savanaah to omaha 6/12-6/15 - like $600
savannah to chi 6/11-6/15 - like $430

ssf

Too tired to care
ssf is going to play in khakis and a polo shirt with a zipper instead of buttons

Nope - but I won't be brining a lot of softball gear either

is there a denny's in milford?

-ssf

Never been to a Denny's in my life

Me and Jimmy have a league game friday night, we can BP at the fields

Seriously - we all travel hundreds of miles (or more) and you ****ers plan on playing league ball?

is it full nude?

from what i'm seeing, all the nebraska ones are bikini.. which is fine if they're hot, but the pics aren't that great.

are we going to be done with the tournament in time to catch a cws game saturday?

Bikini? Hell - you need to see what Ontario peeler joints are like.

Where the **** is ssf

Right here mother****er.

Joker

dsmccain said:
I saw your post in the NE thread. Are you planning on traveling to Nebraska around June 14th? Theres a tourney in Milford I was planning on putting a team together for.

i'm getting recruited

p17

Here trip, I seent this on facebook

Hello my name is sandra ****son i am from USA i have a wonderful testimony to share to you all , how a great spell cast help me and my friend to cure our HIV .back them we where doing prostitution but we change but we did not no we where having HIV when i was about to get married i and my husband visited a doctor for blood group the doctor discover that i was a HIV positive i was so diver stated we try to look for a solution .One day i went out for a shopping i meet an old friend of my he introduced me to a very powerful spell cast i did not believed him but he told me every thing we be fine i believed him .he told me to go within 7days every thing we be fine he told me to pay a little amount money to buy things that we be used .and immediately 7 days i was HIV negative i am happy married and have a child.thanks to DR CUBA if you need is help email he [email protected] or call immediately you life we never remain the same, and he is very powerful thanks to him.call doctor on +2348062477418

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
If we are gonna do this thing for sure Everyone will owe 15 bucks. We have to pay when registering, so PP me

p17

8a83bc07.gif

trip

stfu
Here trip, I seent this on facebook

Hello my name is sandra ****son i am from USA i have a wonderful testimony to share to you all , how a great spell cast help me and my friend to cure our HIV .back them we where doing prostitution but we change but we did not no we where having HIV when i was about to get married i and my husband visited a doctor for blood group the doctor discover that i was a HIV positive i was so diver stated we try to look for a solution .One day i went out for a shopping i meet an old friend of my he introduced me to a very powerful spell cast i did not believed him but he told me every thing we be fine i believed him .he told me to go within 7days every thing we be fine he told me to pay a little amount money to buy things that we be used .and immediately 7 days i was HIV negative i am happy married and have a child.thanks to DR CUBA if you need is help email he [email protected] or call immediately you life we never remain the same, and he is very powerful thanks to him.call doctor on +2348062477418

the **** country code is that?

i was so diver stated

p17

headed out for a practice round for my qualifier. what will i shoot? shot 76 last week, i need to get down to about a 71-72 to advance to the ship

ssf

Too tired to care
chequing > checking

And I tend to move money out of the chequing account once it gets high enough to accounts that actually make money.