Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
is pat gillick the jays GM? good god.

their first round guy doesn't have the size they typically go after. i was never a fan of drafting so many high schoolers as high as they all went.

ssf

Too tired to care
Well before the TJ, he was predicted to be a top 3 draftee - so as long as he fully recovers it might be good, but a hell of a crap shoot.

Basically the Jays got both first rounders that the news was reporting they were targeting.

trip

stfu
the mariners' guy will be another carlos triunfel. someone rated stupid high, but spends his whole career in the minors before getting released.

or mother****ing jesus montero.

ssf

Too tired to care
I could look up how the Jays 1st rounder from last year is fairing - but he never signed.

Joker

82 thursday, 82 friday, 86 saturday in gretna. chance of storms thursday morning is it right now on the forecast

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Spearmint Rhino wont be on my list of places to go anytime soon.

Pasties and bikini bottoms there. 5 dollar beers. Right next to the airport so most of the crowd was 60 year old SSF looking business guys

trip

stfu
we know what jimmy is doing tonight

BpdHz_BIYAAxLJL.jpg

trip

stfu
i just had an everything bagel with mexican cream cheese and am currently working on a lo-carb monster.

trip

stfu
i just run with vanilla soy milk. it's better than making six trips to the toilet in an hour. i oughta try lactaid. nothing used to beat a giant glass of milk.

Joker

i've tried all that soy, almond milk crap. the chocolate stuff is the only thing i can keep down. its nasty