Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
come up with a caption for it and with jimmy's permission i'll do it. or you could do it yourself

trip

stfu
24 oz ?

i'm about to switch it up and go back to demarini. i went 1-8 the last two games. didn't help there was a 35+ mph headwind and anything that was 10 feet off the ground going 90 mph hung up there long enough jimmy could track it down

trip

stfu
one whole team is pro athletes. that carruth guy and 8-9 other guys from the same team in porkland are out here for the summer. he grew up here so they're all working for his dad i guess in the offseason.

Joker

IMAG0025.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

ssf

Too tired to care
I haven't come close to finding time to get to a driving range. I have all of next week off, so hopefully Monday and/or Tuesday I can get out and hit a bucket - otherwise it will be extremely ugly.

trip

stfu
doesn't take but a small bucket to get your golf muscles back into it. we ain't trying to break any records. the only time i've kept score the last few years is at a tournament and even that pissed me off

trip

stfu
it's his job to lick the dirt off the softballs so they're kept clean.

my battery life sucks after that last update. i've never had a 'battery level critically low' alert and i've streamed pandora for eight hours at work. yesterday it was dead at like 830 after not really using it at all.

ssf

Too tired to care
Can't say that I've noticed a change but I haven't used it heavily for streaming lately.

Joker

team we played last night was terrible, we batted around twice before getting an out in the 1st inning. ****bag 1st baseman who was like 6'7" slide into me at home and hit my kneecap with his shin. hurts like a mother****er

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
team we played last night was terrible, we batted around twice before getting an out in the 1st inning. ****bag 1st baseman who was like 6'7" slide into me at home and hit my kneecap with his shin. hurts like a mother****er

You should make a post about this in the OSPB and see if you should have skipped shaking their hands over it