Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

trip

stfu
because callaway doesn't put out 16 models of clubs every year.

i use a tm putter, but that's only because it was free in a club trade deal.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
companies who make inferior quality products need to put out a new club every third tuesday

hedge

life takes guts
1 week to the interview? Twinkies almost made a comeback last night when that dumbass 2B couldn't get the ball out of his glove to turn the double play.

I have to fire up a resume tonight at work, should take me an hour or so.

I have lost all hope in that **** team.

ssf

Too tired to care
I really wish I still had a copy of my resume

I haven't updated my resume in ages, but I've done a ton of interviewing so I keep all the different resumes on file for ideas on format and level of content when it comes time to actually update mine.

ssf

Too tired to care
crap - I have to remember to change my phone plan for US travel today. Otherwise the ****ers will tag me about $20 for each text.

hedge

life takes guts
I haven't updated my resume in ages, but I've done a ton of interviewing so I keep all the different resumes on file for ideas on format and level of content when it comes time to actually update mine.

Flash is editing it for me today. I'm using a ms blank format. I'm also really bad about bragging myself up.

ssf

Too tired to care
Flash is editing it for me today. I'm using a ms blank format. I'm also really bad about bragging myself up.

That's the reason I keep other resumes around - gives me ideas on how to wordsmith the most mundane of activities to sound like they should be awarding you a Nobel prize.

Then again, I'm seeing a trend where I'm getting resumes that run 10 to 15 pages long. That's just retarded.

p17

Extra batteries I ordered for go pro were supposed to be delivered Monday. They're still showing at the dist center. First time my amazon prime has failed me

Kabbie

Blue Jay
Futtbuckers vs. Arroyo Roofing - 9AM field 2
Futtbuckers vs. Leth's 10 am Field 2

Single Elim Tourney starts at 1230pm and championship is now set at 330pm. 9 Teams entered using all three fields

Thanks

ssf

Too tired to care
I think with all of us being together, our text messages will slow down a bit

At $40/month for a US travel plan which I only need for the month, 3 or 4 texts without the plan would cost more. Plus this gives me some data (not a lot, but enough to check a few things as needed).

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
Extra batteries I ordered for go pro were supposed to be delivered Monday. They're still showing at the dist center. First time my amazon prime has failed me

We could have planned this a little better and had them shipped to me before I sent it to you. One of the main DC's for Amazon is about 10min from my office. I get almost everything I order from them within 2 days.

Joker

i ordered some screen protectors when i got the new phone on the amazon prime. they sat in phoenix for a week before getting a refund. i reordered and the tracking did the same thing but showed up 2 days later the 2nd time

p17

We could have planned this a little better and had them shipped to me before I sent it to you. One of the main DC's for Amazon is about 10min from my office. I get almost everything I order from them within 2 days.

i've ordered a bazillion things and always get them within a day or two. it's not amazons fault, for some reason ups has been sitting on the package. it's possible it could still get delivered today i guess

p17

at least now it says

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:
Wednesday, 06/11/2014

yesterday it still had monday as the delivery day