Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
meanwhile, a separate order for my wife from prime that i just ordered yesterday is out for delivery right now. from ups

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Futtbuckers vs. Arroyo Roofing - 9AM field 2
Futtbuckers vs. Leth's 10 am Field 2

Single Elim Tourney starts at 1230pm and championship is now set at 330pm. 9 Teams entered using all three fields

Thanks

Facebook-thumbs-up.jpg

trip

stfu
peet what's your email? i have a video of a bomb i hit to dead rf i can't get to save and gmail / youtube is blocked at work.

packed, leaving in four hours. hopefully i ain't forget anything.

trip

stfu
i'm pissed the video my wife took of me almost decapitating the 3rd baseman didn't turn out. would've if she used a windows phone.

trip

stfu
i got two chairs, a cooking stove and a pot or two so water can be boiled for ssf's coffee, tent, air mattress, golf clubs.. a couple of my LD drivers for you effers that have a normal swing to try out. about 50 cigars. should be good to go.

if anyone has a cigar cutter or punch, bring it. i can't find mine.

Battletoad

Banned User
I wanna get trip super drunk and just film his antics with the GoPro all night

this

peet what's your email? i have a video of a bomb i hit to dead rf i can't get to save and gmail / youtube is blocked at work.

packed, leaving in four hours. hopefully i ain't forget anything.

You're driving straight through right?

I have a extra blow up mattress if anybody needs one.

trip

stfu
i'm going to do a jimmy and pull into a hotel parking lot and crash for a few hours. if i thought there was anything in omaha at 2:30 am i'd just drive straight there