Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

SBF Jake

Relmer403
Staff member
This one from puig was pretty impressive last year. Still not nearly as good.

puigfires.gif

tippin20s

yea ups doesn't do **** on saturday, its like you shipped it on monday
It'd be easy to say it shipped Friday like I said it would, but I got stuck here at the office and had to drop it off Friday after work. I thought they were open till 7 but they had closed at 6. I was there at 6:01 and the place was on lockdown. I dropped it off Saturday morning but didn't think that would change the ETA much. I ****ed up. You would have had it today.

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Big News, Peyton is using the toilet all day today. Started to get better at it the last week or so. I know you are all excited.

trip

stfu
casper ain't on 80 i don't think. taking 26 to 80 in rawlins so i can see some wildlife for two hours before i see sagebrush and truckers beating off for 12

trip

stfu
that drive from vegas to jackpot was brutal. there was like two gas stations. i was doing 100+ in a trans am and was getting passed like i wasn't even moving

ssf

Too tired to care
NV, UT, southern WY all boring as ****. NE better not sell me short on the boredom

Zion, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon - not that boring.

When I moved back from California, I drove the route south through Salinas and Bakersfield, over to Las Vegas, then bounced around grand canyon and the above eventually making my way up to I70.

Thought it was great until getting east of the rockies - then it got real, real boring for a long while.

Joker

we're talking about driving through these places

i did take 6 down from SLC to 70 when i came back from CA. that was a little more scenic

tippin20s

the PCH is probably the best scenic drive I've ever made. Zion and Bryce are up there too. Next Thursday I'll be going through Mammoth/Bishop and the Sierras which is always nice as well. Trip sent me a badass picture of Wyoming that's in my garage that I gaze upon from time to time, I'd like to visit there when it's not ****ing snow packed.