Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

Joker

but speaking of bishop

IMAG0030.jpg

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
most boring drive i've experienced is from the MN/SD border all the way to the tetons. nebraska is exciting in comparison

ssf

Too tired to care
the PCH is probably the best scenic drive I've ever made. Zion and Bryce are up there too. Next Thursday I'll be going through Mammoth/Bishop and the Sierras which is always nice as well. Trip sent me a badass picture of Wyoming that's in my garage that I gaze upon from time to time, I'd like to visit there when it's not ****ing snow packed.

I used to cut over to PCH a lot using a little backwoods road from Santa Rosa that cut up through a ****hole town called Cazadero. Good elevation, narrow winding road where a mistake sends you hurtling a few hundred feed off the edge of the road - come out at Fort Ross. From there I'd either travel north to Mendocino and Fort Bragg, or south to Muir Woods. Great fun drive.

Joker

Joker where's that jerk place? I'm gonna hit it up this trip

heading north on 395 its outside of downtown bishop on the right after you make the left turn. pretty sure they have their name painted on the side of the building, hard to miss. it says either mahogany smoked meats or meadow farms

tippin20s

I used to cut over to PCH a lot using a little backwoods road from Santa Rosa that cut up through a ****hole town called Cazadero. Good elevation, narrow winding road where a mistake sends you hurtling a few hundred feed off the edge of the road - come out at Fort Ross. From there I'd either travel north to Mendocino and Fort Bragg, or south to Muir Woods. Great fun drive.
Ive driven on roads like that. I nearly **** myself. Nothx.

heading north on 395 its outside of downtown bishop on the right after you make the left turn. pretty sure they have their name painted on the side of the building, hard to miss. it says either mahogany smoked meats or meadow farms

Okay cool, what's their best flavored stuff? What would you say is a must try?

Joker

**** i gotta go get a new sleeping bag too. both that and my tent must have got some water or something in them and got all nasty sitting for the past couple years

tippin20s

Joker if you never listen to anything else I ever say, listen to this. Next time you run through bishop, stop here.

Raymond's Deli

Address: 206 N Main St, Bishop, CA 93514

Phone: (760) 873-7275

Menu: urbanspoon.com

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
As long as nobody kills anyone this time around we need to attempt to do something like this again, but a little closer so I can actually attend. The $600 flight just wasnt all that appealing to go to Omaha.