Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

Joker

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Dare-Cookies-Maple-12-3-Ounce-Packages/dp/B000FF3V06/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1403636580&sr=8-2&keywords=maple+cream+cookies"]Amazon.com : Dare Cookies, Maple Leaf Creme, 12.3-Ounce Packages (Pack of 12) : Sandwich Cookies : Grocery & Gourmet Food@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51qgQtevahL.@@AMEPARAM@@51qgQtevahL[/ame]

ssf

Too tired to care
what the **** is a bloody caesar?

You don't want to know, they're ****ing disgusting (though they're just called caesars):

A Caesar or Bloody Caesar is a ****tail created and primarily consumed in Canada. It typically contains vodka, Clamato (a proprietary blend of tomato juice and clam broth), hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime.

trip

stfu
You don't want to know, they're ****ing disgusting (though they're just called caesars):

A Caesar or Bloody Caesar is a ****tail created and primarily consumed in Canada. It typically contains vodka, Clamato (a proprietary blend of tomato juice and clam broth), hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery and wedge of lime.

i could be wrong but that sounds awfully close to a bloody mary. the **** yall call it a caesar for?

that would explain the abundance of clamato on canadian novelty gift websites.. and the maple syrup in a hockey player bottle. comeon man

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I have one more driver in my possession, I'll see if anyone wants to trade for it. Then I'm out of golf clubs for the first time in forever

ssf

Too tired to care
i could be wrong but that sounds awfully close to a bloody mary. the **** yall call it a caesar for?

that would explain the abundance of clamato on canadian novelty gift websites.. and the maple syrup in a hockey player bottle. comeon man

Other than using clamato instead of plain tomato juice it is a bloody mary - and since I don't like tomato juice (let alone mixing in clam drippings with it) they are all disgusting.

trip

stfu
mexicans love that ****. a bunch of these websites had "bloody caesar rimmer", i assume rimmer means salt or some spice concoction for the glass rim?

tomato juice tastes like blood that's just starting to congeal

trip

stfu
there's a 76 year old hippy with a mullet that looks like charles manson in our league and even he goes better than 1/4