Milford ASA - Hypno-retoads

tippin20s

Joker, that jerky place was legit. I still have some hot and spicy beef jerky left. Their elk was better than the buffalo.

ssf

Too tired to care
I liked the peppered better. Don't think I tried the habanero one.

And jimmy has the opposite of range - he had the red cape going and was giving the Ole to every ball in his direction.

trip

stfu
it was just sitting there on the stump getting all condensed. couldn't let that **** go to waste, it was delicious. and no liquid smoke added. i could live on jerky and mountain dew. i just had some habanero buffalo sticks and a 20oz dew fer lunch.

trip

stfu
let us not forget about the lazy pop fly where he only had to move about two steps and it bounced off his glove. i had to carl lewis myself out there to grab the ball then dive back to the base because the dumbass on first didn't make it to second. if he was even jogging he could've been standing on 3rd

trip

stfu
your rheumatoid arthritis nets you second place again.

what is the social stratification system previously used in a country you've been in

trip

stfu
it's been a long ****ing time since cody was top 3 in posters

trip 685
teamriot38 500
Joker 400
p17 327
ssf 257

coincidentally, ssoaf's post count is the same number of years he has under his suspenders

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
i got a stupid lady at target to price match a refurbed 2013 version of the tv i wanted so it cost me 329 instead of 429. noob