Military USSSA Las Vegas 14-15 APR

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Who all is planning on attending the 2 TOURNEY FOR 1 ENTRY FEE tourney in Vegas in April 2012? Fort Huachuca will be there, not sure if A or B yet.

Last edited:

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
The 2 for 1 is you pay one entry fee for 2 tournaments. The have one tourney on Saturday and one on Sunday. Minimum of 5 games for the weekend.

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Playing A

Playing A will depend on the personnel available for the weekend. It really won't matter because they are planning on combining the A and B Saturday and then splitting them up for states on Sunday. We just want to make sure if we play A it doesn't mean that we will be bumped to A for the rest of the year. I personally don't care but some of the others may. Minus a few errors and a couple more hits, I think we may have walked away with first in Tucson. I'm sure you all (GI) would have made us work for it though. We were missing a couple in Tucson, so hopefully we will have our full squad for Vegas. Looking forward to it bro.

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
SMASHMOUTH/NELLIS will obviously be there. If anyone needs any info on anything hit me up. Live here in Vegas and dont mind shooting info out to anyone. Travel safe everyone.

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
SMASHMOUTH/NELLIS will obviously be there. If anyone needs any info on anything hit me up. Live here in Vegas and dont mind shooting info out to anyone. Travel safe everyone.

Hey brotha,
Can you have some extra players on hot standbye??? For some reason we're always short when we play hood...

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
No comparison

Yeah, no comparison to what we're getting in the military tourney with getting an NIT and a state tourney for one entry fee.....plus its not too far from the strip and at Big League Dreams! Can't beat this deal, especially at this day and age.

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
No, I'm sure the brackets will be posted on USSSA's site on the 11th of April or so. If you are really interested to know, I would just contact the tournament director and I'm sure he'll let you know who's in. I am guessing that Scrapalators, Gov't Issue, Davis Mothan, Nellis/Smashmouth, Holloman, Edwards/Rattlers, Club TA-50, Ft. Bliss, Ft. Huachuca, and Camp Pendleton.....and maybe some team out of Washington state. Not sure on these but I am pretty sure that FKA was in but withdrew. Again, not positive on these teams just taking an educated guess.

If you're thinking about getting in, I would if you have the players and funds. I went 2 years ago and everyone I talked to had a good time.

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
I know there are 11 teams in the tourney as of today but not sure what teams are in or how many in each class. Just FYI.

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
Here is a list of who has confirmed as of today....

Georgia - FKA / JAK'D
North Carolina - Scrapalators / WORTH / DRASH
California -West Coast DRASH / Gov Issue
California -Miramar
Arizona - Insurgents
Arizona - Ft Huachuca
Arizona - Team Luke
Arizona - Team DM - Davis-Monthan
New Mexico - Holloman AFB
Colorado - Peterson AFB
Nevada - Smashmouth / Nellis AFB
Texas - Team DRASH / Worth / FBT
TEXAS - FBT Intramurals

Roger is still in contact with Dyess and TA-50 and I heard FKA may possibly have dropped out with some of the guys playing for Huachuca....

Big Moult#24

Addicted to Softballfans
you need to play "A".

West Coast Drash/Gov't Issue will be there..

....LINK hook up with this guy quickly he's nasty this is what i posted in the all navy thread....fellas one of the best outfielders in the navy is in lamore!!!!! I think thats how you spell it???? anyways DK will vouch for this his name is STEVE LIACONNA he's looking for a team to play on for worlds. I told him GI can someone get in touch with this boy he's bored..... here's his cp#904-553-6021......he's probably the best OF in the navy right now and his bat is nasty

jeffscheel

WhatCutoffMan
Fort Huachuca and the Insurgents are actually the same team. The guys that were spoken of playing with Huachuca instead of FKA are not a part of FKA. Even with those guys don't think they would have had enough guys to make the trip. No teams from Washington state this time....or Camp Pendleton?

Terry_doll#3

Addicted to Softballfans
FKA wont being making the trip this time...

sorry everybody but we pulled out, couldnt get enough guys to make the trip and we didnt want to throw in some pickups!!! good luck to everbody and hopefully we will see you at the next one??