Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
We have always been Varsity B. We only played Varsity A for band aid because we had a DD214 player and was advised to play A to make us legit and not cheat so Roger bumped us up. The team that is going up to worlds are all AD from DM with one retiree from DM. So if you want to find some cheaters, I'm sure there are some out there in B's but it ain't us!

Billy, you guys just do your thing and dont listen to this nonsense/noise. YOu guys are legit and thats all that matters. See you boys in a few weeks!

RedFalcon_27

Ball Collector
Get em' BDunn!!!! Lol, looking forward to seeing all you guys from DM at Worlds. Gonna be a good time. You guys going to be able to get everyone there?

Bro we got pretty much everyone with the exception of Kory and one of our infielders. That's been our downfall every year...usually have a pretty solid squad, but have trouble getting everyone to make the trip. But I know that can be said for most B teams. As far as us playing as a B team...I don't know what everyone is so mad about. Just because I put in a call to Brian Wegman and he's agreed to play with us under the name SSgt Eddie Sanchez, everyone is getting all pissed off? C'mon guys...Wegs said he visited Arizona a few times for a long haul bomber event so that's basically the same as being stationed at DM in my book. Oh and Bryson Baker will be playing SS for us...I don't really have an excuse for him, was just going to hope that no one recognized him out there...

curse21

Addicted to Softballfans
We have always been Varsity B. We only played Varsity A for band aid because we had a DD214 player and was advised to play A to make us legit and not cheat so Roger bumped us up. The team that is going up to worlds are all AD from DM with one retiree from DM. So if you want to find some cheaters, I'm sure there are some out there in B's but it ain't us!

I stand corrected. I am sorry for the things I wrote. I am man enough to admit when I was wrong or out of line and for that I do apologize. I mean no disrespect to DM and the program they run. Best of luck to you guys down in PCB

BIGCOUNTRYKS

Addicted to Softballfans
Will, you guys are strait cheaters!! I'm gonna petition for Roger to test DM's bats as well!!! Those things were so thin at the band aid you could see through them. Oh and one more thing GFY!!! Haters gonna hate!! Just use their tears on the field to rape them literally on home plate rape them!!

bdunn12

Addicted to Softballfans
I stand corrected. I am sorry for the things I wrote. I am man enough to admit when I was wrong or out of line and for that I do apologize. I mean no disrespect to DM and the program they run. Best of luck to you guys down in PCB

It's all good bro. I'm sure other were thinking the same so I just wanted to clear the air for everyone. Thanks.

usmcluberti

Banned User
I got bubba mack to play also, B is turning into a conference event! :)

First year playing military ball, come say hi to me so I can put some faces to names. I am playing for Crush, should be #25 if we get our new jerseys in time

usmcluberti

Banned User

First year playing military ball, come say hi to me so I can put some faces to names. I am playing for Crush, should be #25 if we get our new jerseys in time

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
Bro we got pretty much everyone with the exception of Kory and one of our infielders. That's been our downfall every year...usually have a pretty solid squad, but have trouble getting everyone to make the trip. But I know that can be said for most B teams. As far as us playing as a B team...I don't know what everyone is so mad about. Just because I put in a call to Brian Wegman and he's agreed to play with us under the name SSgt Eddie Sanchez, everyone is getting all pissed off? C'mon guys...Wegs said he visited Arizona a few times for a long haul bomber event so that's basically the same as being stationed at DM in my book. Oh and Bryson Baker will be playing SS for us...I don't really have an excuse for him, was just going to hope that no one recognized him out there...

Dude, Wegs already said he'd play with us and since he went to PacWide last year, he was officially grandfathered into the US Armed Forces....haha. We were gonna pick up Purcell to pitch but the guys decided I had a dirtier knuckleball than he does......lmao :D

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of guys in here with a lot of posts on this site. My first Military World and now I expect to see a lot of 400'+ bombs based on this......just don't do it against us ;)

Say what up to my boy Joe Hake and tell him to keep his jersey down, don't nobody wanna see his abs.

Chubby_43

X2... how are you going to be ranked like 4th in Varsity A, played in tournaments as Varsity A and then try to drop down to Varsity B just for worlds. I hope roger denies your request...

Wow.. Someone watches the Rankings? Hmmm I was just giving Will crap... He knows that... Rankings really don't mean squat when it comes to playing ball.. You still have to pitch, catch, and hit the ball... I remember playing as all military team in the late 90's.. And we beat the #4 and the #7 team in the state...Yeah they should have white washed us... But you know what.. They got beat!

And who cares.. As long as all their guys are Legit... I honestly don't care..

Moody #21

SELF-EMPLOYED LAZY BUM

Thats one of the bestest posts of all time! LOL!

FUPA

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow.. Someone watches the Rankings? Hmmm I was just giving Will crap... He knows that... Rankings really don't mean squat when it comes to playing ball.. You still have to pitch, catch, and hit the ball... I remember playing as all military team in the late 90's.. And we beat the #4 and the #7 team in the state...Yeah they should have white washed us... But you know what.. They got beat!

And who cares.. As long as all their guys are Legit... I honestly don't care..

And there you have it from CHUBBY! If he does not care then nobody else should...lol

Boys just get ready for what I am bringing down. Gonna open some eyes, hurt some feelings and steal some wives. Just saying!!! So leave your coolers open, your freezers empty and lathes plugged in and I guarantee we will be dropping 600+ ft p!ss rods.

FUPA out!!!!

Chubby_43

And there you have it from CHUBBY! If he does not care then nobody else should...lol

Boys just get ready for what I am bringing down. Gonna open some eyes, hurt some feelings and steal some wives. Just saying!!! So leave your coolers open, your freezers empty and lathes plugged in and I guarantee we will be dropping 600+ ft p!ss rods.

FUPA out!!!!

Gary... stealing CGT famous words...GFY! LOL

See you in two weeks...

HOPP31

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm just happy their will be bat testing every morning now. Should put a stop to the BS of guys shaving a brand new stick, not swinging it, and it barely passing first day testing.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Are the shaved bats just as bad in military play as elsewhere?

A little shocked to hear that above.

I've heard the same about the pitching net....A=YES, B&I = No

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm just happy their will be bat testing every morning now. Should put a stop to the BS of guys shaving a brand new stick, not swinging it, and it barely passing first day testing.

I don't see Jeff Miller who won't even come out of his seat performing bat testing every morning. Hopefully he pays attention to the rain so we won't have the debacle again this year if it rains.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
If they use them in A, everybody should use them. Guys in B and below hit the ball just as hard!

Shhhhhh....don't want the Directors to hear this!!!

There is no place in the game for a net......that is called BP! I am not there to pitch BP.

JBsoftball4

Softball Gigolos

I'm sure that I missed it somewhere but where did you see/hear that testing would occur daily? Last year they tested bats and left them in a bucket under the control of the directors. Is that not how they are handling them this year. Seems like a lot of work to test 200-250 bats per day and that is just the A teams. I don't see that happening. Just my opinion though.

POINT33

Does anyone know for sure how the brackets are setup? I never pay attention to how its setup. I think today is the deadline to sign up so the numbers are just about set.

Big Al#55

Photographer
Brackets are seeded based on the points. A few states had tourneys this past weekend but they look pretty accurate.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Brackets are seeded based on the points. A few states had tourneys this past weekend but they look pretty accurate.

We received NO points due to a mix-up locally, and it appears nobody is going to correct it. Guess it doesn't really matter, gotta beat the good teams to win it all anyway. Points, or lack of, don't really tell the story of how good teams are either.

32 is a nice easy number as far as making the brackets at least.

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans
Shhhhhh....don't want the Directors to hear this!!!

There is no place in the game for a net......that is called BP! I am not there to pitch BP.
Its a screen and with the bats peeople will be swinging coupled w/the SATDIUM balls we are using...it will be like you are pitching BP...lol