Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
I heard guys quit the team after the game.

We played Elite Media Design on Sunday. I was told that their first baseman was involved in a collision at 1st earlier in the game against Reckless Friday night. Later in the game, the 1st baseman ran into the Reckless SS. The 1st baseman was ejected and Elite Media Design didn't have any bench players causing them to forfeit. I was told that they had 3 guys quit after the game.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Picks

Dudley:
Conference: Backman
MN: All-American

Savage:
C: Cowboy Jacks
D: Blackout/Shantytown

Last edited:

chunkers00

Addicted to Softballfans
2016 Dakota Days Update.

Saturday June 25th:

C:
1. State Farm
2. Adrenaline
3. Cowboy Jacks/Chasing Dreams Realty
4. Trend Micro/Bur**** Builders
5. Valley Sports/Stagecoach
6. Whalers
7. Outdoorsmen
8. Precision Lining & Sewer
9. Blainbrook

Coed:
1. MF Softball

Sunday June 26th:

D/E:
1. Warriors/Homes Plus Realty
2. Blackout/Shantytown
3. MN Dirty
4. 63 Club
5. Renegades
6. Edge Fitness

Women's:
1. Devils
2. Team Killin Time
3. Minnesota Elite
4. TC Kings
5. Lady MF'ers
6. McGill Construction
7. Outlaws
8. Free Agents
9. Xtreme

Every team needs to have their rosters on the ASA website. We are planning on doing all of the draws on Monday June 20th at noon. We still need at least 2 Men's D/E and 7 Coed teams. If we need to, we will do those two draws no later than Wednesday June 22nd at noon if we reach the 8 team minimum. If you have any questions, call Johnny Johnson at 6513854104 or reach out to me on Facebook. Thanks.

freeze2104

Average E ringer
We played Elite Media Design on Sunday. I was told that their first baseman was involved in a collision at 1st earlier in the game against Reckless Friday night. Later in the game, the 1st baseman ran into the Reckless SS. The 1st baseman was ejected and Elite Media Design didn't have any bench players causing them to forfeit. I was told that they had 3 guys quit after the game.

3 guys did quit. Nelly, Kampa, and Daudt. Kampa only showed up for one tournament, I wish he showed up more.. we definitely needed him. It is what it is. Things happen, there are reasons behind why our 1st basemen was a little on edge that night but I'm not going to air his stuff.

We were at fault for how everything played out and we deserved the forfeit. We've moved on and I'm sure everyone else has too. No words were said after the game and the rest of the weekend.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
3 guys did quit. Nelly, Kampa, and Daudt. Kampa only showed up for one tournament, I wish he showed up more.. we definitely needed him. It is what it is. Things happen, there are reasons behind why our 1st basemen was a little on edge that night but I'm not going to air his stuff.

We were at fault for how everything played out and we deserved the forfeit. We've moved on and I'm sure everyone else has too. No words were said after the game and the rest of the weekend.

Super classy response. You guys were fun to play against. I wish our pitcher had showed up and we had given you a better game.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Your pitcher didn't show up?

I saw the picture of Brian pitching, but wasn't sure what was up.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
Your pitcher didn't show up?

I saw the picture of Brian pitching, but wasn't sure what was up.

He hurt his back on Saturday and didn't come on Sunday because of said back. Erod and Brian stepped without asking questions.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
He hurt his back on Saturday and didn't come on Sunday because of said back. Erod and Brian stepped without asking questions.

Nice. Good to have a couple guys that can step in and at least chuck it over the plate and hope for the best.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
I don't know how people deal with him. He demands all the playing time. Shows up whenever and you've lost a lot of good pitchers to no playing time because of him. Imo you guys have too many good players to put through dealing with him.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't know how people deal with him. He demands all the playing time. Shows up whenever and you've lost a lot of good pitchers to no playing time because of him. Imo you guys have too many good players to put through dealing with him.

Your points are valid. I'm not going to comment on him. But, we have lost some good guys because they have been buried on the bench behind him.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
I know most of you have your teams all set to go. I have a teammate moving up to the cities for work, and would like to get some games in either a league and/or tournament. I have stats from the past few years I can send you on him so you can see his numbers if your interested. He plays 2nd and OF. Good stick and has solid wheels. Has a few in the park homers on some 270-280 fields. Let me know if your interested or know someone who needs a guy.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Where at in the cities? If it's the NW metro, I'm sure I can get him some games. We run short in Brooklyn Center every couple weeks.

Jimbo81

Krueger #15
Should have put that in the message. He said looks like the Richfield area. I know he would drive to get to some games. How far that I am not sure of.

chunkers00

Addicted to Softballfans
Should have put that in the message. He said looks like the Richfield area. I know he would drive to get to some games. How far that I am not sure of.

We are always looking for guys on Thursdays as well in Hastings, if he is willing to drive down.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial

i cannot agree enough with this statement.