Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

hedge

life takes guts
Our fields are fine; it's the other locations that I worry about. And I don't have the time/energy to take before games.

Sixes

K C C O
Neither Brando or I were able to go to the league meeting but Tentative start date for Monti League is April 20th.

There may be some development with that though, updates will come tomorrow. I have to talk to the LD, and will be sending out a text after that.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
Anyone know of a local store that has the worth pitching mask? I have a huge melon so I'd like to try it on.

Big Kid's used to carry them. I have one if you'd like to try it on. I just picked up a lacrosse helmet so it's just sitting in my room scaring the H out of me when I wake up in the middle of the night.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
It looks like it'll be ok out, too.

We hit BP last night and you could say I was a bit rusty tracking fly balls for the first little while. That, and winded from trying to chase them down. It got a lot better by the end, though.

I have two weeks to get on the bike and get a little cardio.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I hit with the Detox crew and the Beast last night ... it was gorgeous out. The best part was afterwards we went to Chipotle and they had Pibb Xtra again!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Just found out you can use old stamp bats in the Brooklyn Center league this year.

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Do any of you have or know of someone that has a used or new Senior bat for sale? A guy at work is looking for one.

Thanks in advance.

squeakslang3

offically unofficial
Sixes, im seeing a steady decline in the number of games per year you're playing. Is retirement getting close? #gunnysoftball #retirementTour

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We have an extra pullover, if anyone wants it. Size large. $40.

19447402-3D9E-4014-AEA6-BA008EEA0836_zpsotju4sfz.jpg

246AD226-4481-4AA2-BF19-43F02D8461AD_zpsgsreq3av.jpg

Sixes

K C C O
Sixes, im seeing a steady decline in the number of games per year you're playing. Is retirement getting close? #gunnysoftball #retirementTour

nah, just getting busier. Coaching football, kids stuff and cabin is taking over my weekends, and getting bumped to C a couple years ago limited the number games we played in a weekend :)

hedge

life takes guts
that's a horrible feeling. i would fashion one out of paper clips and rubberbands.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Pullover is sold.

I forgot to wear a belt today. I feel ridiculous.

Last time I did that, I went downstairs to the True Value and bought some rope to fashion a belt. It worked, but made me nervous that it'd be a knot when I had to go to the bathroom.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I actually got asked if I'm wearing new pants today by a cube neighbor. I had to admit to the fact I wasn't I just forgot my belt. Which, since I've always worn a belt and now these pants stay up... I'm obviously fatter.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
If you go on a diet, you can come to my work and compare it with the people here who WON'T ****ING STOP TALKING ABOUT THEIR'S!!