Yoke - 6
Squeaks - 6
Sixes - 5
Maximus - 5
Chunkers - 2
Beauner - 2
Bell - 1
Vdubb - 1

Stiftungfest and Easton tournament in Duluth this weekend. Make your picks!

For the weekend of A worlds, I think we're just picking a winner. No need for a "local pick" since there is just one team from MN.

Team list for the Easton D/E (Most recent one I can find for the open is from July 6th): Rollgate, Ductech, Colorado Kool-Aid, Country Korner, Bismarck Radiology, TRIBE, Eurotech, Norry's Distributing, Roscoe's Monster, Brickyard, Doughboys, Buffalo House, Cowboy Jacks, MN Dirty

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Easton:
Open - T's
D/E - Cowboy Jacks

Stiffy:
Gold - Next Gen/Stagecoach
Silver - Christians

Last edited:

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I subbed with my buddies in a lower rec tournament. Good lord rec players are the worst. Middle wars are still a thing?

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I haven't been a part of one of those for awhile. We had a little bit of a tiff about one the last night of Brooklyn Center league where we got talked to by the ump, but there was no arguing.

christoforospap

Thanks for the reply about Monti League.

Squeaks, I love you kid!

I am still looking to move this,
o.png

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I haven't been a part of one of those for awhile. We had a little bit of a tiff about one the last night of Brooklyn Center league where we got talked to by the ump, but there was no arguing.

We had a little dude hit a 2 hopper that hit a old, fat pitcher in the shin. Dude cried and limped around like someone shot him with a gun. Their team started screaming middle's open. Our pitcher was so hungover his reactions were slow. He had like 7 go by him before he caught one. Then he made the next 5 plays in a row. It was damn funny.

They made it back to the ship against us and were calling me "fatty," which is so original. They started trying to pick on me at 3rd. I made a play and they started screaming how lucky I was. The ump warned both teams. I made 2 more plays in the next inning and the fans were cheering for me. I did my bows. This ump laughed at me and thanked me for not saying anything.

I love slow pitch softball. Who wants to buy a couple of my bats?!

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
We had a guy get mad at us for anything hit within 5 feet of him, while he's throwing balls that are floating towards the outside of the plate intentionally. I don't pitch and I know if you throw a bunch of pull hitters balls that start inside and go outside, it is probably coming back.

I can't buy any new bats until I sell the two extras I have now. Getting tricky to hide them in the trunk of my car.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
We had a little dude hit a 2 hopper that hit a old, fat pitcher in the shin. Dude cried and limped around like someone shot him with a gun. Their team started screaming middle's open. Our pitcher was so hungover his reactions were slow. He had like 7 go by him before he caught one. Then he made the next 5 plays in a row. It was damn funny.

They made it back to the ship against us and were calling me "fatty," which is so original. They started trying to pick on me at 3rd. I made a play and they started screaming how lucky I was. The ump warned both teams. I made 2 more plays in the next inning and the fans were cheering for me. I did my bows. This ump laughed at me and thanked me for not saying anything.

I love slow pitch softball. Who wants to buy a couple of my bats?!
More impressed that you played third....

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
This is brutal not playing any ball... concert and in laws in town this weekend, then 3 bachelor parties in a row and 3 weddings with only 1 week off. Barf...... I'm hoping to play the Natalia and that's my only hope . Last I've played was 1 game at Hanover.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I think I have one tournament left for the rest of the season. That and the one night a week of league, then that's a wrap.

The softball tournament actually fills the one open weekend I had between now and the end of October.

hinzy

}}i{{
Stiffy's Gold bracket was updated because of a team dropping out..... Make sure to check before making your pics

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Easton:
Open - T's
D/E - Cowboy Jacks

Stiffy:
Gold - Next Gen/Stagecoach
Silver - Christians

Easton Open
Open- T's
D/E- Cowboy Jacks

Stiffys-
Gold-TC Wholesalers
Silver- Daboars

Easton
Open: encompass
D: cowboy jacks

Stiffys
Gold: diamond cutters
Silver: christians

Easton
Open: Ts13
D: Ductech

Stiffys
Gold: Stagecoach/Next Gen
Silver: Christains

Easton
T's
Cowboy Jacks

Stiffy
TC Wholesalers
Daboars

This weeks picks. Hopefully I didn't miss anyone.