Minnesota 2015: Dead thread

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
If oc doesnt drop their first game, and run the whole losers bracket i might have got that pick.

Heard you pitched well this weekend Tyler. You guys made a good run.

Bell44

Addicted to Softballfans
If oc doesnt drop their first game, and run the whole losers bracket i might have got that pick.

Tyler pitched really well for us this weekend against some tough competition.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to OKC this weekend, but I'm very proud of our squad! Anyone know if we are for surely bumped? I'm thinking so, but do not know the rule.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to OKC this weekend, but I'm very proud of our squad! Anyone know if we are for surely bumped? I'm thinking so, but do not know the rule.

Pretty sure it's the top 10% at nationals that get bumped. That was the Bombers from D to C this past year.

I would prepare to be bumped to B if I were you.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'll update the standings from the weekend tomorrow when I get on a computer. Hate doing it on my phone.

rmothes

Star Player
If anybody on here is looking for a tournament next weekend... Come across the border to Siren, WI. Sept. 19-20, $150 entry for 3-game guarantee, class D/E teams. Due to fields being double booked first games on Sat. won't start until after 1:00pm, so you don't need to worry about waking up super early to make your first game on Sat. Still have several spots available in the tournament. Camping is allowed at the ballpark if you'd like. Payout to top 4 with at least 12 teams. ASA rules/umps, 52 core softballs provided free by the tournament. Contact Reno at [email protected], call 651-341-6612 or let me know on here.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
Only Sjoquist got a point, for his team being the highest finishing team at C Nationals.

Standings remain:

Sjoquist - 9
TS - 7
Yoke - 6
Squeaks - 6
Sixes - 5
Maximus - 5
Chunkers - 2
Beauner - 2
Bell - 1
Vdubb - 1

Weekend off this weekend, I believe. Everything is pretty much throw together teams.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best

Tyler pitched really well for us this weekend against some tough competition.

Thanks buddy. I pitched pretty well. Bat wasn't all there. Room for improvement. We played well as a team and never gave up. Fun weekend for sure!

Yoke, I tried to get you a point with us being the highest finishing MN team but Showbombs threw a monkey wrench into that plan.

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The games at the stadium were fun to watch. How much fun was it to play in the big of a place? You guys looked solid.

Showbombs looked fast.

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
The games at the stadium were fun to watch. How much fun was it to play in the big of a place? You guys looked solid.

Showbombs looked fast.

Showbombs just flat out hit. I think they scored every inning against us. They went up 9-1 and we tossed up 5 to bring it to 9-6 and then they never looked back. They had the double chopper through the infield down after they were out of bumps. They booted just as many balls in the infield we just kept popping up. We used zero homeruns so I think guys were clenching and trying to hit them. My hats on to them. They went out and took care of business. They are solid guys as well.

Every game we won was close. GS Sports had us down through 6 innings. We took a lead with a solo bottom 6 and held top 7.

TC Wholesalers we were up 7-5 and then they went flat.

Elite (IA) was pounding us 10-3 and we chipped back to tie it top 7 at 12. They went 1-2-3 in the bottom 7 and E-Rod his a 2 run HR off the top of the fence to give us a 14-12 lead and we held. I think I made last out that game. I think.

We then ran into two hot teams. Showbombs outhit us and won 20-11. They controlled the game but I never felt like we were out of it until the bell tolled. OC was on fire. We just couldnt keep up with the hits again. We were tired and flat after the loss.

No shame in losing to the 2nd and 3rd place finishing teams. It was a fun weekend!

hinzy

}}i{{
Every game we won was close.

TC Wholesalers we were up 7-5 and then they went flat.

The 2 errors in a row that cost us what seemed like 6-8 runs killed us.... I knew after that our weekend was coming to an end.

We didn't hit when It mattered most

Great weekend guys

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
The 2 errors in a row that cost us what seemed like 6-8 runs killed us.... I knew after that our weekend was coming to an end.

We didn't hit when It mattered most

Great weekend guys

Its like you guys just shut off mid way. I forget his name but your big boy with the goatee usually smashes. He was off. King usually hits well off me too and he was off. The skinny guy who hits around the middle for you guys didn't hit like he usually does. I was hoping for a Lehigh Valley Water Supply Co (or whatever team you guys dominated) would cause a bit of a softball hangover.

Few years ago we (Long Ball) pummeled a team at 6 PM. Played at 8 and lost 5-13 to a Cali team that wasn't that great. Weird how it works. No joke.

sjoquist43

Addicted to Softballfans
If we are counting T's as MN, I'll take them for both.
How does WC Monsta get to play C and B?

T'S
BBS

Last edited:

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
I'm cool with T's being non-Minnesota for this one. Last time there was only 1 other MN team.

Kenny Powers

Addicted to Softballfans
Im pulling for the Bud/Promolink guys. They have had the same core group of guys at that level for quite some time. I had the privilege of playing a few fall ball league games with them a few years back. All good dudes. Hope they do well.

Maximus Decimus

Slap Hands!
Im pulling for the Bud/Promolink guys. They have had the same core group of guys at that level for quite some time. I had the privilege of playing a few fall ball league games with them a few years back. All good dudes. Hope they do well.

They are great guys. They added poopstick and Judd. Hopefully they get hot.